Danny Glover?

Okay but how do you hide in a Hawaiian shirt and Khakis lol!

While I would not mind a 90’s Harragin he would just look funny in the jungle lol.

And also if its 90’s Harragin and he is not in his Hawaiian shirt and khakis then its not Harragin lol

When it comes to their voice over budget. They clearly blew their whole load on Arnie. Which is why we got “Beast Mode” as our Fireteam DLC after it.

The generic black guy in the game could pass as Harrigan, but it would be nice to see more movie-centric characters being introduced. I doubt Glover would do it though… even NECA couldn’t get his likeness.

1 Like

How much does it cost them to use Gary Buddy’s son to do the voiceover? I note Adam Baldwin’s character also survived in Predator 2.

1 Like

Clearly not much.

1 Like

The “Beast Mode” guy would’ve made more sense if he’d been one of King Willie’s enforcers instead of just being crowbarred into the game. JS.

1 Like

Dante is not bad for a original Character.

lets hope he finally comes in the end if not soon

bad ass

3 Likes

Curiously random though, right? Did the guy’s management pay for it?

Maybe he is just a Predator fan. Also he is a a huge gamer nerd!

Uh… That was my idea a few posts up.
But you’re welcome. I don’t need the credits.

Be nice if they did and if they need a gimmick for the character I mean he did pick up the smart disc… cough Give us a smart disc knife dammit.

1 Like

??
come again

J’aimerais tellement ce personnage et avec une map ville Los Angeles qui nous changerait énormément de la jungle ça pourrait être très sympathique surtout qu’elle est dans les fichiers du jeu illfonic ne fait rien pour les fans de predator c’est trop long on veut Harrigan et une map ville et vite mais ils n’ont toujours pas compris

Just go read. I wrote all the personal weapons and even the specialization…

I made me a Harrigan a long time ago. 😁

“Don’t worry assholes… you’ll get another chance”

2 Likes

would be awesome…

Realistically, potential licensing rights issue.

I never considered that pred 2 without context was the greatest unintentional comedy