[Data mine]Does this mean something?

In the leaks on reddit you can see in FT classes; OWLF, Stargazer, and Dutch 87. There was also something about a Sniper I think.

Hard to say what the paid DLC for July will be but I’m expecting a new Fireteam member. I feel like the OWLF would be released before City Hunter.

It also says that the OWLF and Stargazer are test characters. So I’m not too sure about them actually being in the game. But I could always be wrong.

1 Like

Yeah I could be wrong as well. But there is at least an OWLF model in-game and it’d make sense for something like it to come out especially given City Hunter and the Predator 2 anniversary. I’m fairly confident we will get an OWLF class.

2 Likes

I hope it means Berserker is Mr. Black from Predators…

1 Like

Given the style of shoulder cannon leaked, despite it being a skeleton the shape of it still looks very Super Predator. It can’t be Falconer because he didn’t have one and Tracker is mostly known for his hounds but we know the drone is coming. It’s very likely the Berserker.

1 Like

That is his Plasma caster, the leaker put them in game this was under “Berserker”
Mr. Black, Scar, and City Hunter Confirmed

5 Likes

Aren’t all those “bad blood” predators in the 2010 movie refered to as berserker predators?

The main predator Mr. Black

Was advertised under the name Berserker, if you look up Berserker Predator figure that is what comes up ect. Mr. Black was his behind the scenes name. The other two were Falconer and Tracker

He is comming… I can’t wait!

From what I remember only Mr. Black was nicknamed berserker (though this is from Hot Toys and Neca nameing) They were Super Predators

For reference

3 Likes

It isn’t fully modeled clearly, but it’s frame is there

Oh yeah, you’r right. They are actually called “super predators”.

Tracker also has a similar plasma caster, but it lacks the same body as Berserker’s does and the only real similarity is the tri-barrel at the front.

1 Like

P.S. Falconer doesn’t possess a plasma caster

1 Like

According to the credits I can find they’re actually named Tracker, Falconer, and Berserker. Berserker in particular got a name change from Mr.Black to Berserker as Mr.Black was a holdover from an early script regarding his coloration.

They’d otherwise have been known as Super Predators in marketing and Berserker would briefly be used when referring to them as a whole as a mistake (whether this was in the community or by some piece of marketing material I can’t remember but I do remember some confusion). Otherwise they’re just Super Predators.

1 Like

The best way to see it is in the action figures and statues for Mr. Black as they are all referring to him as Berserker

1 Like

1 Like

Hot Toys too

3 Likes