[Data mine]Does this mean something?

Just saw this… curious what this means for the PHG future and what will could come into the game now.

6 Likes

Woah! Hype!

1 Like

Check the other 2 posts about it

2 Likes

1 Like

Looks like a fake

Space fish > content > Weapons > Predators > shoulder cannon

??
There is no such folder as Weapons

Perhaps you haven’t extracted the files properly? Idk how it works exactly

Im very happy with Mr Black. I pray that he comes with a sound pack from Predators.

To be honest, I couldn’t give crap for Scar or any AVP Predators. Wolf is a different story.

1 Like

I have the same game as you have. For my opinion, the reason is that data miners unziped game files with special formats and so this folder is a place where these(unziped) files should be.

Second variant - it’s just a fake to play on ppl feelings

Yeah, they probably unzipped files as this is the same guy who has leaked other things

It would be great if Mr Black came with a large patch that would update the thermals. It’s pleasant to know that these characters could be in the game, but I still want quality of life fixes, maps, game modes.

1 Like

Yeah agreed.

This is my take on his stats
Mr. Black/Berserker:
HP: 4
Speed: 3
Stamina: 3
Gear: 8
Perks: 8
High Hp, Speed, and stamina but low gear and perks

2 Likes

I would want to have my perks be see larger sounds and the ability to see muddy footprints. That would be the closest to his tech in Predators that would be in game.

1 Like

Tbh I’d rather have celtic predator but maybe he’ll come with a celtic and chopper mask since they all look similar. And are we sure that the beserker file isnt just the beserker class we already got?

1 Like

These appear to only be movie Predator plasma casters

And Mr. Black is referred to as Berserker in their merchandising for Predators

one predator every two month

City hunter August
Scar October
Berserker December
wolf : 2021???
Fugitive : 2021???
Upgraded : lol think that gonna happen? keep dreaming kido

Hopefully the Predators will come out with appropriate FT members. Harrigan, Royce… might not happen bc of the amount of money to pay for their likeness. It would be sweet though.