DBD 6th anniversary

Illfonic is dogshit period but that doesn’t mean playing freeze tag running in circles as core gameplay is good.
But DBD is the only game i’ve played that has a community that bitches about every method of winning in the game possible.

What are they adding? Does it involve ditching aura stuff since the game falls apart as soon as the group is on comms broadcasting the killers position 24/7?

Evil dead needs cross team chat IMMEDIATELY, they forced open mic but there’s no allchat?

1 Like

I seriously want to hear when ppl get scared at jump scares and to just say random lines from demonic possession movies.

Like your mother sucks bunions in hell.

I disagree, I think Dead by Daylight is better than Evil Dead.

game has been out 6 years

maps 1/5th the size of ED.
no vehicles.
no weapons.
no voicechat because the game breaks when people just say where the killer is all game.
interact with generators.
interact with gate.
run in circles trying not to get hit twice.

Its enjoyable when people have no idea what they’re doing and then shortly after becomes nonstop crying and extremely encouraged metashittery because a 4v1 does not need ranked.
Most of it just comes down to memorizing the tiny maps and little peices of geometry abilities will clip through because lol lmao

1 Like

I played it, it’s boring as hell on both sides.
On survivor you can only run like a bitch and do nothing interesting except throw fireworks cause for some reason demons and killers are scared of loud noises,
And on the killer side you literally have an OCD attack when you hit someone.

It’s a nice party game for friends, but that’s it.

Plus evil dead has some comedy to it, tho I wish they threw in more in the game.

That’s my side tho, but why do you think dbd is better?

Not really on the rank part.
If this game had all its problems fixed, and balance was actually there, this would be a perfect game for ranked and tournaments.

Problem is for 4v1 is the ppl who play the team faction always want to be able to 1v1. They dont want to have to work as a team.

Not true. Pallet stuns, flashlight stuns, jumping out of a locker stun, decisive strike stun, firework stun.

Breaking hooks, taking hits, can all be used to prevent hook.

Good coordinated survivors don’t run like a bitch. They troll the fuck out of you.

Issue with asyims is that they’re built upon randoms making mistakes.
IE the entire skillcheck system in DBD, the insane DPS in this game, etc

Evil Dead’s mistakes are more MOBAish if that makes sense so it should be easier to balance.
At the same time someone can 100% iframe dodge if they git gud so we’ll see

stuns, stuns, stuns.
DBD isnt proactive enough gameplay wise and relies too much on taking control away from the player, giving killer a weird FOV, and making you stare at a recoil animation for seconds at a time

you get stunlocked in evil dead you can just leave the body ty devs about caring about active gameplay over giving the 4 man sweat their punching bag

1 Like

You can make any game sound just as simplistic.
Shooters
Shoot, run, shoot.
Fighting
Strike, block, strike.

Would apply if you played a game where shooting your gun made you inspect it for 2 whole seconds. You could say reloading does this, but thats player initiated & most games have reload cancels because developers know its annoying by design.

Stuns put your controller down to stare at an animation.

Sorry for my late response @Anonymous.Voorhees13 but please don’t pay @Cptclutch117 attention he’s lying already. He’s the sweaty one tbh not @oFLK_Nightmare. Clutch be looping the killers, teabagging them nonstop and every time he plays as killer he has to camp and slug because that puts a smile on his face

1 Like

Remember that one time I slugged everyone got up to make a sandwich and just waited to see if they DC’d while I finished my sandwich. Still amazes that they waited the 2-3 minutes to bleed out.

1 Like

No what amazes me is some people think there’s a good side of you still there but that part of you died years ago

1 Like

They were trolling the fuxk out of me though. Swf be like that.

1 Like

You shouldnt be able to troll the killer.
That right there represents a huge balance issue.
That’s not skill but shitty design.

Plus the hatch escape?
Like it’s based off the horror genre, yet doesnt make the killer feel the way a killer does on the movies.

And either way, the survivors in there are running away like bitches, at least ash and his team are actively fighting.

I’m glad you enjoy it, but while dbd might have its little fun party game theme, at least in evil dead you actually fight it on both sides and it’s somewhat a test of skill a strategy.

You called it trolling, I called it exploring

How long you give evil dead before it’s in a trash can like Aliens Fireteam?

That dodge is a pain In the ass for evil ash but i think puppeteer and warlord have enough on their kit to not be too hindered by it.

The dps is insane on the warrior survivors, kind of a cheap I want easy kills class. But aside from that there isnt too much of an issue.

Are you kidding me?
This game is the best asym so far aside from one or two issues and the few bugs.

Better game play, better theme, ect.

As for aliens, I like xenos but im not a huge fan of the alien franchise. But it was doomed to fail from the beginning. It tried to do the whole horde shooter but since it was obviously a cash grab, like this game, it went to shit.

Like it had potential but was so bare bone generic it couldn’t possibly stay fun.

From what you said on survivors on dbd, and correct me if wrong, it sounds like you just dont like that the demon isnt a complete push over in evil dead.

It sounds to me like you enjoy the killer not really being able to actually attack you and not be able to shut down all the bullshit in dbd.

But if that’s not the case, then I dont see why you wouldnt like it. Considering a good team can kill a boss summon like in 1:30 flat.

It happened to me when I was playing demon, and I’ve played on teams where we killed demon bosses that fast.

So long as the bugs are fixed and they keep adding new stuff I dont see it dying out.

The only thing i can see that might draw a few ppl away is the length of the matches. Most ppl like get in an go, and dont have time to do lengthy matches which I understand.