DBD 6th anniversary

After six years , this is how they care about their game and community , really good job
Anybody here plays dbd ?! What do you think about this game and new updates
Let me know if you are on Playstation so we can add each other to have fun sometimes

2 Likes

Yeah man I wish I was better at DBD. It’s such a much better game and the developers work their asses off on it multiple times a month or even weekly for updates and patches, bug fixes, and cool new characters who all each bring something new and interesting to the game’s mechanics and gameplay.

I think if I play it more often or just maybe level up my Killers all equally then maybe I’ll unlock better perks etc and then play better.
@Cptclutch117
@Maskedkane316
Any tips for getting better at DBD guys?

4 Likes

Dead by daylight sucks.
Like evil dead is honestly how dead by daylight should play.
It’s more fun and engaging.

Seriously try it out. You might enjoy it.

2 Likes

Dont let this fool you they dont care, this is the first anniversary stream where they actually addressed major problems that should of been fixed years ago, the game is rampant with hackers hell they have made bots that play the game with near perfect precision, and the code is more broken than PHG.

2 Likes

My dream rn is Evil Dead stealing DBD’s crossover money gimmick.

Maps are better, mechanics are better, and the gameplay is proactive and not fucking freeze tag.

1 Like

I wish I liked DBD more

It’s a cool gimmick for a little

I only use the licensed killers and I just want to kill the survivors so bad

Only to be thwarted by wood, flashlights and lethargy

Be a demon then. Beat the shit outa ash and crew.

1 Like

But i wanna be Michael Myers 😞

1 Like

Well tell the DbD devs to make a good game true to the horror genre. And not some shit that doesnt make sense.

It’s so fucking annoying that every time you hit a survivor your killer gets a OCD attack and has to stop and wipe their weapon.

Like wtf. Then nurse has a severe asthma attack when she uses her ability. She needs to work on her cardio and get an inhaler.

2 Likes

I wish this game was taken care of the way DBD has been 6 years and counting. Meanwhile were 2 years in and seems like they enjoy tormenting the predator fans

They laughing at pred fans the same way you’re avatar is lmao.

2 Likes

😢😂

1 Like

😂😂😂

1 Like

So much shit you have to learn. Every killer has their own special shit. All the perks, all the maps, etc. Just takes time.
@oFLK_Nightmare is sweaty as fuxk on that game. I’m more mid than anything.

3 Likes

The killers are unique on that game. Not just reskins like this one.

2 Likes

Fact

True.

Too bad the game mechanics themselves suck so all that unique stuff is ultimately just to help them slap the person twice and interact with a hook.

That game is constantly doing updates, events, and new content.
Just a few days ago they had a 2 hour episode talking about all the new shit coming out, how they’re going to rebalance all the perks and to try and stop the current meta gameplay etc.

You can’t even compare the games or the company. Illfonics is dogshit compared to BHVR

BEhaviour peaked when they made naughty bear. They should ditch all development on DBD and make a Naughty Bear 3 but they won’t do it. No balls.