DBZ Gohan is back baby! In new movie!

Oh wow! you know they used the DBZ game engine to make this!
I do hope one day they start to like reinstate interest in classic animated cartoons using the same engine, like even maybe remaster the cartoons and release it on the platform.

I played Db fighter z and although it was a little lacking for my taste, it did do something for me other fighting games didn’t.

Although not related, Dragon Quest: Legend of the Hero Abel (sometimes called Dragon Warrior: Legend of the Hero Abel) was a favorite of mine and I always thought DBZ was inspired by it or it was inspired by DBZ since literally the protagonist and the antag designs were literally ripped of the pages. I hope they start something Wild!

1 Like

Lol ya I noticed that so dose that mean dragon quest is first?

I really wish JoJo’s bizarre adventure the chadliest of chad anime rn gets a movie but hey 12 brew episodes come out for it tommorow

1 Like

Sweet lol get the game and tell me how it is!

Ik I pre order ultimate edition and played the beta

1 Like

Comes out tommorow along with twelve new episodes baby!!!

1 Like

Vocal percussion on a whole another level coming t through my mind

1 Like

Alright so yesterday I was watching stone ocean I finished all of the episodes and umm the dubbed name for the stand limp biz kit is called flaccid pancake I don’t watch the dub it’s just what it says in the subtitles pls change it back to limp biz kit also I’m gonna try the game today

1 Like

Lol that’s hilarious

1 Like