Dead by daylight

I’d have to get the game first

Can recommend hunt showdown. Did not like dead by daylight.

Been putting off buying that for sooo long but looks suoer good… how are playing with randoms bc once your characters die there gone for good.

If y’all don’t mind me asking what is hunt showdown?

P vs P vs E game. Really interesting. Best look a Review Video from 1.6 version. Best time to start as it now got a big new map the biggest and most detailed so far. It says you can loose your hunter but that isn’t true. If you loose it you can reassign it. However you loose all your stuff. Like weapons. But can also get this back with in game currency. Until Level 10 you don’t loose anything (this was not there at launch, so the Game is more forgiving today).

I got it earlier but the loose your hunter kept me from playing. After lots of updates today it’s really much better. Have only minor complaints like special ammunition type (which came with 1.4 in 2021) only available for hunters above level 50, chatsystem is inconvenient hope they bring some quick wheel in like in phg with certain commandos. Also hope for loadouts saving as after hunter dies you have to make a new loadout. But can fully recommend this game. 5/5 stars

Playing with randoms had no problems so far. Character can die but you can reassign it. Just like the Equipment. I think this kept lots of people from playing it. I also misunderstood it.

Just bought the gold addition onsale for 25. Figured it was time to try it out.

The new map was the iginition for me to take a close look on it. If you open a crytek account you get 500 hunt dollars (go to options ingame)

The next chapter is rumored to be next month

I hope it’s Candyman

1 Like

Pinhead is in dead by daylight!!!

Well starting in the next few weeks

His Mori is cool

1 Like

Wish they would explode like the movie though