Deadeyebuddha wheres the fight?

Whatever you say, DeadEyeChicken

Drakos now is at work (somehow you need money for food, games and house)
Yesterday deadwhateversomething challenge him yes but before challenging him Drakos give kid about 2 terms which days they can fight and whateverwhateverwhatever specially choose day where Drakos is at work
For me its total kid behavior and disrespect but every known that
Please guys stop feeding that troll just ignore himā€¦

DRAKOS TROPHIES ON HIS PLATFORM FOR THE PREDATOR GAME WITH ONLY

2 GOLD
7 SILVER
24 BRONZE

LMFAO wtf is that all about is that it what a rat HAHAHAHAHA no wonder he bottled my fight chicken shit pmsl.

ā€œCHICKOSā€ LOL

Iā€™ll go you now, 1v1
your last post was 6 mins ago.
grow some balls and come get some.
my player name and forum name are identical

Stfu i want drakos blood donut, your not important too me your just an ant in a que of all ants you little bitch hahahaha fighting you instead of drakos would be like fighting a ant instead of a sewerage rat. I want that sewerage rat and he has till 3 oā€™clock to fight me if he dont then im victorious lmfao now fuck off you ant.

How are you only going to waiting until 3. If this guy doesnā€™t get off of work until 5 or has kids. The last time I checked the 26th last until 1159pm or 2359 hours

Listen here you Rat fuck, Iā€™m at work right now. Figured Iā€™d pop in to see how much shit you was running out of your mouth. Iā€™ll be home in 6 hours. Letā€™s fight then.Yeah thatā€™s what trophies I have for this game. Now post a screenshot of yours instead of hiding behind a private PSN account and claiming your bullshit. Only a screenshot of your trophy count of this game will suffice, due to the utter dogshit that falls out of you mouth all day long. Or do you need your livestream team to do that for you as well.

Had a look at your embarrassing trophy platform collection wtf is that lmfao i even screen shot them lol

Iā€™ve been away from the forums. Someone give me an update on what is going onā€¦ I need details, Man!

Clever, keep him locked and focused in one thread so he canā€™t pollute the othersšŸ˜

Thatā€™s 1845hrs here so he has NO excuse to not do the match. His mom should have fed him by then, itā€™s before his bedtime and he has no real friends so he canā€™t get out of it.

1 Like

Hahahahahaha ā€œCHICKOSā€ embarrassing trophy collection hahahahahaha omg lmfao pmsl

This is hilarious can someone record the match for us to watch ā€¦looking forward to this war šŸ¤£

I like how you conveniently left out your PSN, pussyā€™olešŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and show us yours in comparison. Youā€™ve probably only got the noob ones.

Itā€™s private and he wonā€™t post it.

1 Like

I gotta get back to work. Done with this turd.

1 Like

Why donā€™t you post the comparison screenshot pussy.

1 Like

Hmm, reading through the requirements for all the trophies in the game, Iā€™d say heā€™s done really well considering he mains as Pred. When you show us yours, maybe then youā€™ll have some integrityā€¦and I say maybešŸ¤£

1 Like

Basic situation is this:

Shit-talking troll DeadEyeBuddha was called out on his BS, and offered a match with Drakos. Drakos was ready to play a game against him yesterday but the coward DeadEye refused. Drakos has offered other times to play, but the coward DeadEye has decided he only wants to play at one specific time and day which conveniently is the time Drakos told him he was at work.

That time is later today, and once it passes the coward DeadEye will claim some sort of pathetic victory while being unable to comprehend the laughing stock he has become. Obviously Drakos has continued to offer other times to play, but the coward DeadEye will refuse because he never ever intended to back up his supposed skills (which donā€™t exist) with a match - he was only ever intending to weasel his way out like the cowardly troll he is.

6 Likes