Deadeyebuddha wheres the fight?

You promised us to fight drakos today? When thats gonna happen? or do you need to delay it again?

2 Likes

He bottled it, i said yesterday 12 o’clock today, my team are ready but he declined and forfeit lmfao.

dude you said 26 dont fucking lie

1 Like

It is the 26th dip shit and yeah im ready for him now but he chicken shitted out DRAKOS IS NOW “CHICKOS”

@Drakos when are you ready to fight?

He has till 3 o’clock to fight me im ready.

DeadEye was persistent on a time that didn’t work for a guy that clearly has a life because he doesn’t want to be made a bigger fool than what he makes of himself on this forum (apparently unknowingly to him). If he was one iota confident in his ability he would be more accommodating than to try to call a “forfeit” a win. Fucking sad man.

Because after 3 you puss out? And that’s the last chance 🤣 you absolute shriveled up ham wallet

btw deadeye is either trolling or braindead

Bottom line is donut he had 24 hrs notice to attend the fight no if’s or but’s but bullshitted hes way out all because he was being live streamed the fraud.

Bottom line is you put time limits on it so you don’t have to. Fucking weak bro

DRAKOS IS OFFICIALLY CHICKOS chicken shit lmfao

have you ever hear of timezones? or work?

Your little tag line is fucking retarded and old and I just started seeing it like 10 minutes ago. That’s how much you use it. Maybe smoke some weed and eek out a new one.

CHICKO lmfao DARDARDARDARDAR 🥴

DeadEye chickened out for days to fight Drakos, and then sets a time when Drakos can’t due to real life.
I wonder who the chicken really is.

DeadEyeChicken

You seemed so busy on memorial day when everyone was off work and waiting for your amazing livestream, Jessie. So busy you had to spend the whole day actively on the forums shitposting about how you couldn’t attend & how only you get to set the date and everyone else is a pussy. Because you were so very busy.

So you’ll fight him this weekend instead right? Or are you forfeiting, Jessie?

1 Like

I really do hope they start moderating this because this whole thing that’s going on here is fucking obnoxious I can’t wait to see all of you get banned. I don’t like DeadEye anymore than ya’ll but you’re acting like fucking children. Honestly at this point you guys are worse than he is.

FACT that bitch was told 26th may intime for fixes and to be ready for 12 o’clock for a fight but no he only competes with people when the games a broken unbalanced mess and away from live stream because hes a chicken shit lmfao DRAKOS THE “CHICKOS”

Target isolation will still be in the game tomorrow so you still won’t fight him ever because game is a “broken unbalanced mess” lol

Just uninstall it. Again.

1 Like

It isn’t catching on, lol. So fucking stupid