Dear Canadian’s

Yall good up there! NY is in a red Air Quality day due to a fire yall are having up there! Yall good?
@Elliott626

Also @REYNOSO_FUA11 anything weird going on up there in Buffalo?

1 Like

Well we are having some extreme weather and fires but overall it’s not the end of the world.

1 Like

Shit looks like legit smog. Also there are “clouds” that aren’t even covering up the sun. Shits fucked. L

Think the world needs a day off at this point.

Shits on fire, everyone is feeling the carpet be swept out from underneath them, with daily living prices skyrocketing, while everyone isn’t making as much money as they used to.

We’re surviving I guess eh? Lmao

1 Like

Where I live in NY its so hazey that most places like my job and others closed due to the air quality being shit! You can go outside and it feels hard to breath! Like there is less oxygen in the air!! Its pretty bad!!

1 Like

Dang man.

Stay safe!

1 Like

I will try!

Getting it down by Philly too. Looks like LA

2 Likes

Fuck where I live it looks like Hong Kong or Tokyo!!

I bet up in Buffalo where @REYNOSO_FUA11 is its even worse!

1 Like

1 Like

Haven’t noticed anything other than it being perfect swamp ass weather. Now that you mention it it has bin a bit hazy but nothing bad almost like light fog but then again it has been raining everyday for the past week except today.

1 Like

Smells like something is burning . literally. Its windy as fuck so you wouldnt think someone is got the fireplace going because its 30 C outside. So yeah. Thanks,the fire smells great. Smells like someone has the barbeque next door…except they aren’t. Its that fucked up. Never experienced this before.
However the air looks clear so there is no fog going on. Visibility is still 100 percent clear.
Anyone from Minnisota? They’re closest to the fires burning in West Ontario.

1 Like