Dear PC players

My favorite line ever on this forum was responding to a guy who bragged about his framerate but called Plasma spammers unfair.

Bitch if you can’t see a Kamehameha coming at 120 frames per second I can’t help ya

3 Likes

I have 4K 60fps videos on my channel, they look far from crap.
I can post one if you wanna check it out.

1 Like

You may be another expectation since you speak against using low graphics.

1 Like

Well there are people who use it in order to have playable fps, since this game is poorly optimized for PC, and there are others who use it to their advantage.

You get the biggest advantage as Pred, using the low graphics, cause it removes alot of vegetation, so FT is easy to spot without thermal cause there’s no grass and bushes.

1 Like

Friendly reminder that all settings on ps4 are preset to low or medium with no ability to change them.

1 Like

Still looks better than most pc players that play this game with ther garbage made rigs

How does garbage make a PC/“rig”. Its literally trade or food refuse 99% of the time.
Its not our fault you’re poor. Its your own fault. Ok so maybe its society’s fault but wtf you want me to do about it? Communist.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Predator+hunting+grounds+frames+per+second+playstation&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBAU819AU819&oq=Predator+hunting+grounds+frames+per+second+playstation&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i160l3.15652j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Get destroyed by poverty.

Is not garbage rigs. You need a very good Pc to play this game at 60 fps constant.

I literally had to dump $600+ on a new mobo/ram/cpu/ssd to get this game to playable fps without potato graphics. I am still unable to run everything on cinematic without massive framedrops. I had no problems in other demanding games such as Doom Eternal, MK11, SFV, Death stranding, etc.

Please shut up if you don’t know anything about PC hardware and game optimization

1 Like

nothing can stop a 25 sec ps4 wipe… pounce into 4 arrow hs 100 percent accuracy on pipeline… memories… but whatever. No macros needed for AI

Lol. Yall pc players get so offended. Snowflakes.
@YUPPERS aka dumb dumb conspiracy theorists
@JelouGaming can win with out using macros
@Jysty doesn’t understand sarcasm!

Lol fucking snowflakes!

Plus all that were tagged yalls videos are the ones im talking about looks like shit graphics!

1 Like

Dr PC players,

we can’t compete with you in game, so we will complein about your vid quality.

Sincerely, PS players 😂

2 Likes

Pffftt

I can win without playing. Im such a good programmer i can program better AI than the developers and make my character move and shoot the pred without me being there.

I also have a fake voice companion that will talk to you on discord

mine are maxed out
dont make me show you my old videos… your dumb and your clown new age jokes arnt funny at all… they literally make zero sense. Have a nice day

Dear ps4 players… my worst graphics are your best graphics

1 Like

Lol! Sure thing. Go back to retirement there loser!

Dear Yuppers, who asked?

Quit being a toxic miscreant around here and start helping build up your fellow players with advice and tips for better gameplay.

2 Likes

Nah he can stay in retirement

I already did. Stop playing this game. Not a joke… its very poorly made