Dear PC players

So your game may look great on your screen but when you post videos it looks like shit like a huge pile of dog shit that has worms in it. Then that dog eats said poop and throws it back up, thats how bad the game looks when you record videos cause you have fucked with the graphics

2 Likes

Btw @Coffee2Go i want your over active brain to picture that

1 Like

You know what im talking about! The shadows are always off and the texture is just not there. Like why does that tree look smooth.

1 Like

My clips are always in 4k with maxed out graphics!!! I don’t need to lower my video settings in order to win! I have MACROS for Christ Sakes!!!

4 Likes

The day Believe you use macros is the day that all the pc players stop using theirs lol!

Also you are the expectation because you aim to plz your viewers unlike your fellow pc brethren!

1 Like

That is so true XDDDDD

1 Like

AH HA! GOTIM! Great work boys…another cheater uncovered. Your punishment is to like Fantasma’s YouTube videos

1 Like

Thank you ;-)

2 Likes

Lol!

Ohhh god! You have said the name of thee who shall not be nammed!

And his videos always look like shit like wtf in a 97 Mac computer is he using. Probably has all his computer parts just on the floor with no case!

1 Like

Idk i just know that when i do will be streaming im gonna be using my cpu encoder for extra crisp smooth gameplay lmao…

People who record vids have like ability to use like 100k bitrate to make it look good… so idk why peeps dont do that…

1 Like

Cause they lazy!

I always play with maxxed settings. Some of my vids are choppy because of the compression or whatever the recording program did, but my game runs smooth as silk. Don’t be jealous.

1 Like

Not jealous at all. With Frame Rate turned off and my amazing internet my game runs smooth looks great and has been compared to a low end mid grade pc! So yeah!!!

Just a shame about the game you play 🧐🤔

1 Like

Dont shame me man! Or ill fly to Scotland and kill all your sheep!

I’d pay to see this. If only because he’ll stop you at the last one, say "There can be only one " then cut your head off in the middle of a lightning storm.

Cuz Scotland

1 Like

Nah!!! Ill just stroll up with my new boo the Queen and just take his castle. Cause we all know yall all
Live in castles

1 Like

But, but, but, it’s for the frame rate. 😥

Haha. 🤣

2 Likes

Lol! Yeah they want to see every pixel in thqt dog turd vomit

1 Like