Death Stranding Director's cut

Who’s looking forward to this?

😴

1 Like

🤡

1 Like

Why does a game Kojima had full creative control of with no intervention from studios or publishers need a director’s cut…?

I’m pretty sure we’re witnessing the video game equivalent of a stock market crash. This is the end. Sony abandoning E3 was a warning sign. Everyone is paying youtubers to try to sell games.

1 Like

I think the reason for a “Director’s cut” was just to hide the fact that there was going to be more in the game besides a “walking sim”.

OR

They really wanted to make a sequel/new game, but didn’t have enough content to make it. So “Director’s cut” is probably just a fancy way of saying DLC

Was it supposed to be something other than a delivery sim with monsters and a weird plot?

I’m thinking its the latter, DLC as a full-priced game because Kojima knows he has worshippers.

As far as I’ve heard the director’s cut is going to be packed as DLC, unlike Spider-Man Miles Morales witch was DLC priced as a full game.

But I could be wrong

I hope it’s also coming to PS4

It was a full game though

It was, but it felt short compared to Spider-Man

I think it’s only coming to PS5, for now at least

I actually like MM better

Maybe it was shorter but it didn’t feel like a rip off to me

I could be biased though as I played it around Xmas time and the game was set during Xmas

I’m not saying MM is worse or bad, just shorter.
Maybe it was bigger then the average DLC, but it definitely too small to be called a proper expansion. It’s like somewhere in between.

I do hope that we can play as and swap between both MM and Petter in the next game, maybe even have some coop.