DeLorean

Supposedly gonna be the same as the 80s ones, just with ya know, working systems and such. If I could get my hands on one would 100% replace the v6 with a turbo v8. Seen a few conversion kits floating about.

Cadillac

1 Like

I used to own a 1981 DeLorean. It had 15k miles on it and I had it in a bunch of car shows. Bought it off someone in Indiana. Sold it a few years back to someone in Florida. It was MINT.

Really fun car to drive. There’s nothing like them on the road.

1 Like

Yes!

I wish I had the money for a Cadillac. looks at empire Oh wait…

Nice! Shame that they were plagued by so many errors at the time and needed a few upgrades.

DeLorean said that they’re working on fixing all those errors with their updated DMC-12s. Really hoping they turn out well.

1 Like

They’re an incredible car. Nothing in regards to performance or anything. They’re all looks and nostalgia. Ha!

I really enjoyed mine! The DeLorean Motor Corporation has been talking about reproducing their vehicles for quite some time however if production actually happens remains to be seen.

You can currently purchase a refurbished one from DMC, which is cool. Although they’re north of $100k. I’d still love to see them reproduce the car. I’d love to buy another.

1 Like

Yeah me too!

Amen to that. Gotta do a lot of work to make em run good. You seen some of the v8 replacements people have done?

1 Like

Yeah, the modifications some people have made really are incredible.

Personally, I absolutely love classic cars and prefer them as they were when they rolled off the assembly line. Though the DeLorean did have some manufacturing problems so upgrades to particular problems I could look past as they would improve the functionality of the car as a whole.

I really look forward to seeing what they do moving forward. I would absolutely love to see them on the road again!

My sights are currently set on getting a C8 in the next few years so that will be my next pavement queen. Ha!

1 Like

That’s my view. Some of the shit done to the classics I’ve seen is crazy impressive, or crazy repulsive.

With ya on the seeing em back on the road again. Amazing cars.

1 Like

Funny because while I love classics to stay as they are, I absolutely LOVE rat rods!!

I really see them as an incredible way of preserving what could have otherwise been a destroyed frame/ body to a classic ride. They are sooooo freaking bad ass!! Love to see what people come up with when they throw together a great rat rod!

1 Like

Waste not!!! If the original can be preserved or restored, that’s preferable for me, but if it’s too far gone, a rat rod is the way to go my man!!!

1 Like

I want one for myself, you can just delorean and that’s it.

1 Like