Dev stream 22nd October

someone put everything they said on the stream in here, i have better things to do than actually tune in myself

Stop being defeatist

i’ll take the time to listen to it since all i’m not working and working my way through a pokemon romhack anyway

I’ll post some highlights later

Stop being an Illfonic consoomer.

Stream playing warbled predator theme is so fitting

Don’t waste time watching the stream

They can’t talk about anything

right now this is the stream info we aren’t going to get anything else clearly cause they straight up said they aren’t able to talk about anything material

Audio bug fixed next patch
Reckless bug fixed next patch
Loadout reset bug fixed next patch
ETA on next patch Don’t know it’s winter?
Their QA team has roughly 200hours to test things out prior to a patch release

they apparently have “Tools” To scan there various media platforms to collect feedback where the CM’s sift through to send to teh design team So post feedback they are only interested in feedback post 3.0 patchdate beacause they believe that patch was alot of fundamental changes that cannot take into account the previous state of the game

I can kind of see why they have that headspace. 3.0 is essentially a new game, any feedback should treat it as such. If there are overlapping issues from the previous versions then it carries over. But they still seem so uninterested in addressing the issues that matter, like balance. They’re over here playing potato builds on stream, of course they’re not going to understand how the balance works. They think every pub match is the same, when its not. ONE person with the right build and enough skill can 1v1 a Pred. That’s not right.

1 Like

I have since been banned from their chat i will not watch future streams as they clearly are not interested in answering questions asked politiley or in good faith

guess lighting never strikes twice

You too, huh?

“You can’t tell the update date. You can’t tell the date of the event for a double XP. You can’t talk about the DLC situation. You can’t talk about planned changes in the balance. You don’t play with community members. In 40 minutes, there is no clear information about what is planned for the game next, except for another attempt to fix the Reckless-bug. What’s the stream about?”

For this question, I got banned from the chat for 10 minutes literally the minute I asked it. No dates, no information about future content, no information about which of the game’s problems are prioritized for repair (except Reckless), instead of an interesting game with the community or interesting discussions, a dull game with each other in a private match (of course, otherwise there is a risk of running into a blocked lobby)… What was this stream for? To ask players to write feedback on a forum that they have ignored for the third year in a row?

I saw your comment was deleted by them. Thanks for the information. as a reward I shall give you my seed.

2 Likes

wait this actually sounds awesome an medieval predator would be sick af

1 Like

This is collective time. That is, 200 hours of game time between ALL members of the team.
That is nothing. I can put 200 hours myself in less than a month. And that’s just playing a few hours every night.

1 Like

tbh it doesn’t sound like a lot cause i’m pretty sure i put like 200hours in whatever game i’m playing as my main title at that time each month easy if not more but idk i’ve never bothered to keep track of how long i play an individual video game really

So no date for the patch or hotfix for game breaking issues? Like audio issues or reckless? You want me to play this game in this state?! With mute characters? Bugged lobbies and endless list of issues for god knows how long? No thanks.

Change language to english USA to solve sound issue.

Not an option on PC sadly.

Drop F 7STRINGS - Tada da daaaaa dada daaaaaa tadadach dach tada dach daaaach dadach dddddd dach tdach dach pada dach tdach tdach tdach daaaaach dadach daaaach tddddd dach dd D dd d daaach TD bd daaaaaaach tdaaaaach tdbdb Baaaaaah TD baaaaaaah TD baaaaaaah

what was the point of the live stream, thought they were going to announce something?

1 Like

Probably pormoting their faulty product.

2 Likes