To Future Efforts

So with the end of their Dev stream as of Oct 22nd we learned some things below
Now albeit this is very simaler to streams that they’ve done to their other (Less popular) Games like Killer klowns

Supposedly if this is to be believed if we want changes to be made

We would need to basically flood their Feedback sections with posts regarding balance changes we want assuming that new content additions aren’t something they can do (IE adding new classes weapons or such)

Do we think it’s worth doing at this point? because now we know for sure
They do not read this forum with people outside of the bug report section it’s an AI tool that digs through picks at Keywords and creates something for them to look through

I’m making th is post here because i’m not sure if i have the motivation to create a “Just suggestions part 3 the Final ___________”
As frankly i do not know if such a large effort post even matters at this point in the games life

Cause Courier and uh… one of the other CM’s was very adamant that they want feedback posts to look through for future changes to be made

as if we do believe it’s worth doing than YOU yes YOU reading this right now should be creating a post on the Feedback section listing all the balance changes YOU believe should be done

rather than typing or talking about it somewhere else where this tool will not scrape it

4 Likes

Good info @KameofWar.

Good work @KameofWar

i’ve been typing feedback for the last 4 years. is illfonic unable to see that?

they explicitly said on stream any feedback posted prior to the patch date of 3.0 they are ignoring because the changes they made are so fundamental that they can’t consider things that came before it

1 Like

I created it for you 👍

That’s crazy because the old problems exist and are persisting and are even worse than before

Well according to what they said on stream we just gotta now frame everything as though they started in 3.0. Weird shit. Can’t really refer to problems as if they existed prior to this relaunch.

I don’t really believe we’ll get anywhere but hey may as well entertain the notion that some machine is scraping the feedback channel for keywords. Probably gotta talk to it like its a toddler.

1 Like

yeah i know this is why i’m making this post here so people know that unironically if you want things to happen jsut flood their feedback section

they unironically just decided the previous 3 years of feedback don’t count

2 Likes

yeah i saw while i would’ve perfered you hadn’t it’s not that big of a deal as i might neve rbother to make up an effort post considering how little passion i have for this title compared to when i made part 1 and part 2

1 Like

I feel your pain cause now i feel like this game may as well not released prior to patch 3.0

we may as well have been beta testing this entire time

I hate that this isn’t the first time you can say that either. There was the actual Beta test which we played. There was the update around when Dante launched in Year 1 which actually did shake things up a little bit & fixed a couple notable things, and now here we again.

Balance wont get any meaningful overhaul cause its made for potatoes. They either like it as is or want pred nerfed even more. It’s a numbers game. More potatoes than skilled players and FT has to be more OP so more folks play them cause it’s 4:1 proportion.

Some bugs/glitches might get fixed, but it’s a futile effort to expect that to be done in a timely manner or at all.

We’ve been over this at the forums many times but still every so often someone is having a really good day in their life and comes here all wishy-washy 😀

The casual players vs premade sweatlord fireteam balance problem is made worse by all the perks and specializations available.

How can they hope to balance the game properly when an OWLF Yautja’s Bane SAWZ mega super ultra meta build is one possible scenario while Xbox casual player with random perks and a weapon with a silencer is another possibility

It makes it take longer to test and makes it harder to balance

I feel ya

I’m gonna try to remain optimistic until the bitter end

Maybe just put your #1 most desired thing

Or not it’s up to you