Did Illfonic Scrap Isabelle???

I honestly don’t know how to feel about that, maybe releasing them at the same time as a bundle makes more sense and more profitable

I hope not but the silhouette on the roadmap very well could have just been to throw us off

Maybe the super Predators aren’t ready

Maybe they know they will get a lot of flack for realsing her without them

Maybe gauntlet will include her and super Predators and the game preserve map

1 Like

I was referring to the added classes. Its like Dutch, Dante and the OWLF operative, 3 males, no girls. Its time we also get a girl!

1 Like

That would definitely work in marketing and everyone who’s seen the 2010 Predators would be freaking out and excited. All I’m saying is they better release a cinematic trailer like they did for Dutch or Predator trailer

1 Like

Fuckin, eh man. If our beloved actress didnt want the role because she thought the part was stupid…Illfonic…you better have a plan V. We still want her , you just better have a better plan!

If Illfonics response is that they dropped a hint at her, and then dropped her altogether, think of the media hoopla!! Thoughts damaged! We need damage control!

1 Like

Bait and switch because they like watching people suffer

2 Likes

Assuming stuff gets delayed or postponed for a bundle I still feel like is beyond our current devs capabilities. Hopefully this game’s 1 year anniversary proves me wrong.

2 Likes

Thier business plan has baffled me so far so i don’t really know what they consider to be make more sense.

But i don’t think they would tease Isabelle without her being a future DLC. It’s a bit cruel

1 Like

Hey maybe that’s what’s the 1 Year Anniversary DLC is! Isabelle bundled with Mr. Black (as cool as he is I don’t really think it fits, maybe a different unique Bad Blood character would work that isn’t cosplay Earth) and the Gauntlet game mode with 2 maps! I’d say that would be a huge Anniversary to the game currently and would boost the shock factor in profits by a lot. Finger crossed

Yep, I think so too. There’s no way they’d even hint at her in the roadmap if a deal with her hadn’t been cemented already, so the likely explanation is as you say. It would also explain why this latest update felt a little content-lite, too.

2 Likes

I don’t know. I don’t care so much anymore. The sawz50, 252, and uncharged bow damage, 57, are both kind of ruling the meta too much, and I’m not sure they’ll ever get nerfed. The game is starting to lose its luster for me. I might play something else until they actually introduce a patch that’s shakes up the meta.

If she came with her own audio logs it’s possible she just wasn’t finished recording. Entirely possible they couldn’t get the likeness either since Fox has Isabelle as a character but if they want the actress they’d need the rights to her face. A predator outside approval from fox is a much easier get.

1 Like

J’espère bientôt elle sera là

Je veut Isabelle image

isabelle leaked on april fools day … needless to say more

It would be so nice if Illfonic could just show up and actually talk to us, a simple “she has been delayed but she is coming” would go far…

2 Likes

Agree

very possible

i feel like if they didnt want us to figure it out they wouldnt have used a perfect outline of her in a semi-iconic isabelle pose

maybe

1 Like

Another theory is that she’s actually ready but her game mode (Gauntlet) is not ready hence the hold back. However anything’s possible and with everything in the air it’s hard to get a straight answer