Did Illfonic Scrap Isabelle???

It’s as the title suggests, Did Illfonic Scrap Isabelle? In a way I think they might have considering this Valkyrie Predator wasn’t on the Road Map, sure she was in the leaked files but something tells me this wasn’t by mistake. I believe that something happened within the group of Illfonic to change their decision and do so as quickly as possible, making sure to erase all that was connected to Isabelle like the Road Map that had her dark outline on it only for when the Valkyrie Predator to drop was changed.

-Could it be that the original actor for Isabelle from the 2010 movie didn’t want to voice over or be apart of the game?

-Could it be that once we figured out who it was, Illfonic didn’t want to release her considering it wouldn’t be as big of a shock?

-Could they be simply holding her back for a later date to release and simply needed more time, hence why they dropped the Valkyrie Predator instead?

I’m really curious and more so confused, what do you guys think?

2 Likes

I hope they just moved her up and replaced her with the predator, it would such a shame to lose her.

4 Likes

Yeah especially with all the hype! Be a total wast and be nothing more then a tease

My personal theory. She’s dropping with the leaked “Gauntlet” 3v12 mode which they are still developing. They figured it was ready but the QA/QC teams were still finding issues with the mode as far as bugs and frame rate etc. They want to drop her with this mode because of familiarity to movie (multiple predators on the hunt). So they pushed Gauntlet’s (and subsequently Isabelle’s) release back to iron it out for a smoother drop.

My working theory at least

6 Likes

They put so many male FT, they NEED to add a lady too :D I just hope they moved her up since she was not ready and we will be getting her next.

1 Like

That’s actually a good theory and would make a lot of sense, god most of the workers must have been pissed when they heard they had to hold her back when everything might have been ready.

1 Like

Hopefully and yeah as much as I like making lady FT members with their own stories, it would be nice for the OG badass humans to make appearances Boy or Girl

The idea I discussed with my friends was as follows: They postponed her release due to the incompatibility of Gauntlet with the current game build. Clash was unstable, hectic, and incredibly buggy when released. Now multiply that by 2 and you’ve got double the mess. So, we figured they would want to release her with her original showcase of fighting 3 Predators. It could also be speculated that she will drop with Mr. Black.

3 Likes

Again this makes so much sense now then it did when we were in the dark, also I feel like Mr. Black might be a stretch but a huge surprise none the less. I just hope they release something that explains exactly why (which I’m sure this might be the reason) and when she shall be released on a Stream or by Road Map

There’s no way they scraped her because if they did everyone that was looking forward to her would rage even her being pushed back without them letting us know still is making people mad so unless they want their playerbase to turn on them more than they already have I’m pretty sure they’ll release her at a later date…of course that could literally be anytime between now and when the game dies in a few years…here’s hoping she’ll be the next dlc

1 Like

Unless they had a legal problem they are not scrapping her since they would lose money that they already invested in her.

1 Like

Could be a possible reason with the actress, never know though

If they decided to also user her voice, she would’ve been on contract from the beginning. No expert but that makes sense to me.

I was really looking forward to it so I hope it’s the next DLC coming in a update

1 Like

Me too man, me too…

Hopefully a statement comes out, it’s probably nothing too srious

Tanta especulación cambiaron el dlc, de todos modos se sabia, ahira falta la pharaon predator

I think she’ll be a dlc in the future, but i think we’ll get a super pred before we get her

1 Like

God I really really hope so, I’d be so happy.

So many males? You can swap between the two on most classes.