Ding dong! Grant Morrison's gone!!

Hallelujah! Grant “I can’t write worth a pile of shit and I ruin everything I touch” Morrison has left Green Lantern! I can FINALLY give it another go.

Is that the Scottish guy? Didn’t he draw Frank millers dark knight returns?

No no, he’s a writer. An awful, awful one. I don’t know where he hails from… Basically the 90’s Rob Liefield of writing (Rob Liefield has come a long way these past 25 yrs. ) Morrison wrote Batman RIP where he is killed by Darkseid (why Batman is there at all is a mystery). Except he doesn’t die a fraction of a second before Darkseids omega beams hit Batman, a motherbox transports Batman back in time to pre-history. Then he fights his way through many many time periods and eventually returns to the present. It was so long, drawn out, yet poorly written, Morisson had to write an entire epilogue explaining what he did. Because he blows. His Green Lantern was so all-over-the-place and non-sensical, after 3 issues (and before that, an uninterrupted 13 yrs of reading GL from Geoff Johns) I left GL behind until Morrisons run was over. Grant Morrison should be banned from writing comics, films, games, etc for life and his works burned down to the last page. His writing makes less sense than any Micheal Bay film.

1 Like

I’m positive he is from Glasgow, in Scotland

There he should stay…with his hands encased in concrete and a muzzle permanently attached to his face so he can never express another idea again. True, someone would have to wipe his butt for him, but Im sure that could be a punishment for some felon over there.

1 Like

I have not read any of his new material but his Invisibles series was really good back in the 90s.

Did you know he wrote the story for Predator: Concrete Jungle, the video game?

I did. Its his ONLY good work

1 Like

I feel I should stick up for a fellow scot , but I’m not gonna .

Really. Had no idea you were also from Gods country.

1 Like

I only mention it in passing 😁 , you aren’t scottish are you?

James Cameron obviously isn’t but the guy who occasionally posts for him is.

Nice