Disable in game music.

Everyone turns the music off because it overpowers the sound effects necessary to play the game effectively. Why is it even on during gameplay?

I actually have the music down to 0.5 volume. It’s not overpowering the other sounds but I still get to hear this amazing nostalgic music in the background.

1 Like

I have always played with the music at zero

Already did

I’d like to but my autism stops me from focusing on more than one thing at a time. The music’s gotta go or they’re tismphobic. That’s worse that both homophobica and racisms at the same time.

2 Likes

I completely forgot the game had music.

2 Likes

If people can’t focus than I don’t mind then turning their music off or down.
I told most streamers I followed that they should put the game volume down to 0.5 or they won’t her the Pred for the most part approaching. I had my music volume at max too before I noticed it outpowered the predators noise and that got me killed over and over again.

Screw that, I wanna shut Zues off. I’ll give his voice actor credit, he does a great job, but hearing him clue us in on our objective when I’m tracking a Predator or getting my cheeks clapped gets to be really annoying.

Shit, he’s up here! Right there! FOCUS ON YOUR MISSION VOODOO, YOU WOULDN’T BELIEVE ME IF I TOLD YOU WHAT WAS OUT THERE
WHAT? WHERE IS HE!?
Right up ther- FUCKING STARGAZER AND THEIR TIMELOCKS!

Y’all know what I mean?

1 Like

I put the voice over volume down to 0.2 and that makes Zeus much more quieter and allows to hear the pred.

1 Like

Tbh. The music is a audio que for the a Predator being close. The music changes to battle music

I tried that too but that made the Predator quiet as well. Also couldn’t hear my teammates callouts like “It’s cloaked!” or “Patching up!”. I rely on those audio queues when my team isn’t talking.

You play on PC, right, Aih?

1 Like

I personally have never touched the music.

It at least provides me the feeling of the pred being able to sneak up on me, when you’re alone the music gets SUPER intense and imo they really did a great job on the score and bringing the older soundtrack back to life.

I love it personally. It’s like when they play music over a basketball game.

It’s MAD HYPE! XD

1 Like

Yeah I got the VO volume way down so it’s just a whisper.

I really liked the music too, not at all sayin it’s bad, I’d just rather have it in the lobby than the game.

3 Likes

Yes, I do plan on pc.

-pred wins-

whisper voice vuduu? heddo? can yu heer me?

I’ve played with the music on the quietest setting since the first month of release. The default is far too loud, but the score itself is nostalgic and exciting.