Do any Pred players do this?

Had an awesome game hunting a FT.

Just like the 87 movie, I let the last guy go, but tried to give him a sense I was hunting him.

Aiming my laser, meleeing and missing on purpose, taunting tastefully with the mimicry wheel.

Then hearing the excitement at the end of the game from their squad (Even though only one person was alive) they were super chill and had a great time with it.

Was one of my most enjoyable matches in a while and was awesome to hear the other team enjoy the match.

Does anyone else do this?

10 Likes

Occasionally, minus the escaping.

2 Likes

Used to back in patch 1.04 when people were actually scared of their life by sound decoys n shit… now u wont get people be like oh shit where is the sound coming from anymore

Plus i think i was one of the first people who actually got to do like first ever quad stealth kill lol in early days

I will also cherish that one match i had back then on backwater where they reinforced at the church thingy and i just like threw sound decoy in every direction and they were like headless chickens turning around scared lmao… and i kept downing one by one with my bow

3 Likes

If I can. Usually only get toxic asshats, unfortunately. Only get these thrilling games with frens I know

4 Likes

No
I kill the FT

2 Likes

I actually play the game :p

That’s a typical game For me lol.
Except some times they die.

Desperate to win when you can eh?
XD

Again, desperate to win when you can eh?
xP

1 Like

I usually just play one match then get on a fun game
So I make my one Pred match quick

1 Like

Lol

I do like 2 or 3 if I can lol.

1 Like

Let people win? No.

I’m a siege player

You kill me, your better

I kill you, I’m better

blisk-titanfall

This ain’t seige.
Ya them scrub wipes proves sooo much lol.
You need better gifs lol.

The hollow knight ones are your only good ones
XD

1 Like

Your a genius I never realized

Ya but but they don’t deserve the win so there’s that justice.

Besides you wanted to play PHG? I’m going to give you PHG.

54ae2z-1

1 Like

Lmfao

Same, though not as much as I used to. Changes to the balance and spotting gear/perks available to the FT have resulted in me being a bit more ruthless in my approach.

I had that in one hunt on Monday.

While I killed one of the last two survivors I hear from another “I will hide in my corner and cry”. Okay, I thought he may be close, cause I was able to hear him quite clearly.
Turned on vision mode and low and behold, he used the smoke + thermal grenade combo to block my vision. Little did he thought about the red diamond that appeared as I got close enough to him.
I pulled out the bow, shot and switched out of vision mode. I than hear while I long claimed him. “Holy smokes, that scared the shit out of me.” I ask “Why?” And he tells me this: “I saw your eyes flash through the smoke the moment I got downed by the arrow. That was scary as hell.”
Really would have loved to see that from his perspective. Sounded like a pretty little jump moment he got there.