Do NOT play with these cheating PC players!

Fire you are suppose to support me no matter of what bullshit I say! What the hell is wrong with you?!
Fuck it! No cookies tonight for you sir!

Some cookies from me then…

2 Likes

It’s because they think everyone should be using macros and/or the game shouldn’t have fast tapping.

It’s stupid but you play DBD on PC, people get hooked, turbo their spacebar and go read Twitch chat instead of playing the game.

Games aren’t designed around macros but they want them to be because tapping while aiming is hard and thats how they justify it and thats about it, it’s silly.
You know that thing about patting your head and rubbing your head at the same time? It’s that but they just want to just sit their hand on their head. When shooting you’re

1. Aiming
  2. Tap firing
  3. Managing recoil

They think its fine to just hold the button and full auto performing only 2 actions while everyone else performs 3.
Obviously holding a button to break out of net while sprinting is easier than trying to tap and sprint at the same time and they know this.

I know they know rapid fire scripts are cheating they’re just willfully ignorant asking if its unfair to the people who are playing the game vanilla.

1 Like

Mine are the best! I serve them with milk and roses!

1 Like

Not for this one.
You agree macros are cheating or I swear I will make it so you never have your mask, pc, or any weapons when you spawn in.

XD

1 Like

Hmmm, roses, f***, I am out…

I know you are more then capable… you hacker you…
Ok, fuck it… you may have a cookie or two…

…Macros are no cheating

2 Likes

WHAT?! What did I do?!

1 Like

Thank goodness, my day is made!

By the way, I am off for now, CU :)

I play with ppl using macros on net, interaction and shit - I still get their skulls in the end and I don’t use any macros… so how is that an advantage for them? If a guy brakes out of your net in half a second and you keep using that net on him - well, the problem is you, not the macro. You have other weapons at your disposal that will make his macro count for shit. Ever seen a macro helping out when a spear is being thrown in your face?

Ya huh.

Pat your head repeatedly and rub your stomach.

Then just hold your hand on your head and rub your stomach.

There’s you go. There’s your macro and why its an advantage over people playing vanilla.
Multitasking is part of the game and you’re omitting it.

1 Like

I’ve just done everything you told me… I’m still hungry? wtf?

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Look, my point simply is that they are still very much vulnerable to Preds firepower and you can claim them as easy as ppl who don’t use them. From my own experience anyway.

Did you just say hereby?

1 Like

Whether or not they still die to bullets couldnt be anymore irrelevant to the question lol.
Its puts people that get out of the net the intended way at a disadvantage because its automating what’s supposed to be a manual function. And you’re removing a form of mechanical error (potentially missing a key press while try to sprint away)

1 Like

Just because some of us have used them or experimented with them before, it doesn’t mean it’s an ongoing thing.

Are you telling me that I am not allowed to play with my computer and experiment? If people never experiment, we wouldn’t discover new things and be as advanced as we are now. As @Fire said, some people just do it out of boredom. Others do it to have an advantage over the competition.

We can go on and on about this subject. It’s really a neverending topic. If you are on console, and if you feel it is unfair to play against all PC players, just turn crossplay off, problem solved.

Well… I guess… ok, I need you to delet that last post quz it takes away all my arguments

1 Like