Do you want Programa GwallHack?

If you’re interested in being able to look through building walls to find the Fireteam, then purchase @BadBlood’s “Programa GwallHack”, it’s tested and it’s evident, yes i see you in the forum! Everybody knows!

1 Like

how much? I will drop 4100$!

1 Like

No no my frien’
It’s not high as 100$, BadBlood is good and trustworthy, it’s no more than 25$.

My cheques have mushroom stickers on them…they are legit.

1 Like

What is the macro program for the predator? What are the advantages of the macro program?

1 Like

The macro programa for the Predator is a bit different to the one for the Fireteam. First of all it’s named Macro-Ni-Chee-Suh, there are many advantages, one of them is being able to spawn in Boars right infront of you, it’s very handy if you have low health or don’t want to risk getting close the Fireteam and eat one. But remember to not spawn in Boars at places they normally wouldn’t spawn in on, such as the tree branches, otherwise other players might catch you on camera and report you.

super loud! An option that no longer fits and the predator is quieter? The delivery method for advantages?

1 Like

silent without noise?

1 Like

Yes yeees! Maderfakkin’ silent biish woman Englan, very veeeeery silent and no noise at all, only noise is your keyboard buttons when you press them.

very good, very good! I’m interested in macros on the bow! I want to put some arrows in his mouth at that Englishman!

1 Like

Which Englishman? There are hundreds of them here in the jungle!

But you only got 30 arrows, and yeah, the Scotch Predator is a little too weak, try the Honter, it’s balanced.

Valkyrie is my favorite predator,…gost

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

1 Like

If I run out of arrows, I look for jungle stumps and hit them in the head with them!

1 Like

FAMILIIII

1 Like