Doc.lores got updated

“Airstrip (Night)” “Backwater (Night)” “Derailed (Night)” “Excavation (Night)” “Overgrowth (Night)” “No more methods of Escape exist, survive the night…” “Your chopper has been shot down in enemy territory. Escape with your life by any means necessary, but be aware, something else lurks in the jungle at night…”

14 Likes

What is this?

fuckin eh! All of them too! Looks like there is hope after all!

Now we need rain…and fog…hopefully. But that shit should be easy and built into the engine i’m sure.

No more methods of Escape exist, survive the night…” “Your chopper has been shot down in enemy territory. Escape with your life by any means necessary, but be aware, something else lurks in the jungle at night…”

But the first statement contradicts the second. second seconds should just say "Survive by any means …

3 Likes

Literally was about to say the same lol

1 Like

This is hope my friend…lol

Considering the source I’d say descriptions in game files for in game text

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m confused. What’s happening?

Well if they do this then they have to disable target isolation for predator… or make target isolation universal for all the game modes so u cant really pinpoint exact location of fireteam, but it will just like uncover the recent tracks on map… then u have to track the footprints and sound etc

1 Like

They just added a specialization that makes target isolation ignore Mud, so I don’t think they’re going to ever remove it.

3 Likes

So this is true?

Target Isolation IS sound.
You mean we will need a new vision mode for both parties or just FT and let Predator deal with the night. Or it just might not even make a difference. I could care less if they add NV goggles. It just seems like a fancy gadget.

2 Likes

If they add a night mode it would be pretty cool to see if they implement a way for FT to activate generators which turn on camp site lights/spot lights etc (wonder if there will be NVG’s added)

1 Like

I like this idea! To be able to light specific areas with light, either by electric or fire/flares. The flares would last like pretty much an entire match and you could have a torrent of flares made in a large circle for an awesome melee match!

1 Like

rain wouldnt allow the predator to cloak

might be a cool little addition

2 Likes

Would love to see if they would program something like that in!

Randomize it so sometimes it’ll rain and be foggy in a match and sometimes it won’t. That would be so neat

1 Like

We need a battle cry for FT in this mode! Haha

It seems next game mode will be survival…
Count me in Illfonic!

1 Like

That sounds cool. If we get other game modes besides 3v12 I’m cool with it as long as they’re good

4 Likes

What if it’s not just the Predator lurking at night.