Does anybody use the war club?

Is it any good? Should I try it? What do you think? Alpha sickle and bow are my two usual tools but I am trying to mix it up

Do not use it, that is all

Aw shit just got a game :( Ripperoni…

You are right its a complete piece shit

2 Likes

give it a go its not meta but its also not terrible

It’s a meme weapon use it on a stupid build it’s pretty funny

1 Like

Maybe with ghost specialization

Some players can make it work

Just takes more effort

It’s really bad.

If you want to screw around go axe(use heavy attacks) with ghost. Never seen the point of the club.

Your already got the meta weapons

Stick with it

Challenge accepted

1 Like

Even against randoms this weapon is annoying.

Also:

It’s better than what it was but other weapons have better utility and damage than running the club. To put that in some perspective, the damage you can do with the axe is significantly better than the club despite being slower. A surprise attack with an axe will do more in the long run than the club ever could since FT has to immediately set about recovering health.

The katana will also do bleed (damage over time) so you don’t even need to keep striking and can focus on hit and run. Staying mobile can definitely make up for one really hard hit.

The war club is good as an intermediary before you get the other weapons but I don’t see much usage out of it beyond flexing.

If they increased the swing rate and allowed for the heavy attack to be manually activated like the axe it would be a whole lot better.

The club does kinda suck, but with the right builds and with the right play style it can be decent.

Plasma pistol and warclub. Just to flex on people when you beat them with that combo