Does anyone else feel like the Predator feels smoother control wise?

Ive been up all night playing ft and pred and I would usually see frame dips on pred before Ft. But to my surprise when I was playing Predator leaping and overall general control felt smoother and less janky, has anyone else noticed recently or is it because Im crazy and need sleep lol.

2 Likes

You’re on PS/PC?

PS4.

1 Like

Crossplay on or off. And if on, what was the mix of players in these dreamlike matches? All PS4 or a mix of PC/PS4??

I play on PS4 with crossplay off, played a few matches last night as both Pred and FT. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary or better, even had a bluescreen🙄

Crossplay off, PS4 Pro I was playing City Hunter, my ping is in 30s, and I didn’t play Backwater cause of the crashes, but overgrowth and derailed, the momentum of my leaps and controls felt more responsive.

1 Like

Sounds like a good night👌🏼💯

1 Like

There are few things that they can improve on.
One of them is the smoothing into the aiming (either with bow or plasma caster) after a leap.
IMHO it should allow you to hold down on the aim button and flow right into going into the aiming action. Right now if you hold on to it during a leap, it will do nothing. You need to time your aim button press much after you 've executed the leap animation/landing.

2 Likes

I’ll say I was even able to use my bow effectively lol.

Agreed having a control of switching to different weapons,tools, traversing trees and leaping will make juggling your toolkit much better and fluid.

Crouch response is ass as fuck too. You press the button to crouch and it takes a second to actually crouch🙄

2 Likes

That bugs me its very slow to crouch and uncrouch comapred to ft, stream lining some of the ft controls to pred will make pred controls feel alot better. Its not a huge deal its a minor nitpick for me.

Well if you’re on PS… Nothing at 30 frames feels smooth to me :) I need at least 60 frames to feel good.

Agreed im more talking the about controls and movement last night is what felt different, framerate is well…unoptimized, but lets not beat a dead horse.

1 Like

I like this.

Would love the option to shoot while in leap. Quick arrow, plasma shot, net gun and spear should be able to shoot in mid air.

1 Like

I think thats an unlock from Assassins Creed! And it really should be added, but unfortunately, there can’t be no slowmo in the game- which in AC was part and parcel of that move.

1 Like

No slow mo needed. Fireteam should also have a last stand perk so they can shoot while down with their secondary.