Don’t @ me

See delusions

2 Likes

@Forever_Mello is always talking shit about you and bravo.
The things he says.
He cant be trusted.

6 Likes

Fire licks toes for breakfast confirmed

2 Likes

I knew I couldn’t trust someone that’s so boring.

2 Likes

He the most interesting man out there he has an eye patch and pocket full of sea stories

1 Like

Exactly, it’s hard to have fun when someone is nonstop barking in the mic cuz he can’t do shit as predator
Doesn’t surprise me why everytime as soon as this guy joined the lobbies everyone left the party chats immediately

1 Like

Jim lol go get a beer bro your drunk

He mains Freddy, the most boring killer in DBD nuff said. Red Dead also called him boring so there’s that.

3 Likes

Fact
Tbh I was tired to hear that question everyday 😂😂😂
Like every fucking day
"Guys can I be an apple?! "
Next day
“Guys you didn’t answer me , can I be an apple?!”
They didn’t want to add a racist piss of shit to the group so they were just ignoring him for like half a year 😂😂😂
I mean look what happened in a match that he played with apples !!! Bandido got donate and they lost really easy 😂

1 Like

Michael Myers main for the win

What do you expect from someone who talks shit behind people to their same enemy ?!
Oh pls , don’t share these informations

1 Like

It’s all about Pyramid Head out here. Michael is only fun when using scratched mirror, tombstone or tier 3 in general is just bullshit.

1 Like

Appreciated.

You dickhead.

2 Likes

Fak yu, you’re always screwing me over.

2 Likes

I don’t know where you’ve got this information or who is feeding you this bullshit but anyone who knows me knows that just isn’t true or likely.

3 Likes

Delusional world

1 Like

🍿

1 Like

30 minutes later of reading

1 Like

Fuck off

1 Like

Kys

1 Like