Drink bleach

1 Like

Get gud

1 Like

It’s git gud as in “go on now git, GIT!”

1 Like

Well he is still shit xd

1 Like

And so are you for not knowing how to spell git gud, fuckin scrub.

2 Likes

You suck at everything

1 Like

now why would anyone think that 😲

Stfu I hope your shity lil home gets flooded again and you die

2 Likes

Oh I haven’t done DBD since before they added Pyramid Head. I only played killer as Mike cus I’m a Halloween fan, I heard about him being like the Zerk Pred of DBD, but I did like playing on tier 3.

Bravo you are literally the worst player in the “Elite” Snipers and you’ve gotten 0 damage against me more times than you’ve landed a sniper shot.

I have always said I’m average as Fireteam.

You’re mad about the fact I don’t like you playing as Dante and Support and using PDLs? I think that says it all about your skill level bro.

Go eat some tacos, you’re actually good at that.

You are genuinely such a degenerate.
For one thing it was not him who even started, nor lead the Hockey Masks. Ask Khan8700 and Gold_Shox about it, I’m sure they will enlighten your dumb ass.

And yes I did become an Apple for a short while when we played Private matches Vs Gesp. I just decided to use the Hockey Mask avatar again because I am blatantly not as good as Sturmi, Bandido and Clutch.

You aren’t exactly one to talk about being something.

1 Like

I just don’t like the fact that he can kill someone before they ever even get hooked all because one of their teammates got stared at a little too long.

1 Like

Man I’m out of this shit
I don’t know what Teachers teach kids these days
Like What they learn in school, being a di*c head I guess 😂😂😂
Don’t have time to waste with delusional kids anymore
Peace

1 Like

Who’s home?

1 Like

5mins later:

Cunter3ii3 has reentered the chat

That’s the name that your mom gave to me after I gave her some favorite positions
Git gud kid

1 Like

Mints shity crack flat

1 Like

Ah, okay. One can only hope.

1 Like

😨

1 Like

Indeed

1 Like

Outside for me looks like the movie the mist

1 Like