DON’T SHOOT AND PARRY WITH PROTO RIFLE

Recently, I’ve been trying to work this weapon out but really, it’s hard to find a good set up with it. Normally I keep trying different set ups and classes to see what’s the best way to use a gun is. However, every time I parry with this gun (while I’m shooting) I’ll uncontrollably keep shooting till I Overheat! And then, and only than I’ll be downed because I’ve been trying to switch to my knife that whole time… can we get an update please? ._.

1 Like

Well your first problem is shooting the pred up close with it. The prototype is only decent against the pred when they’re in the trees as its shots goes through trees. I’m pretty sure this belongs in the bug reports section.

1 Like

You know what you did!

So @Demodre

You are saying that you are back pedaling and shooting the pred, player gets in close for melee and the parry prompt shows up you click is and u parry and ur gun keeps shooting or no parry and ur gun just shoots uncontrollably? Just trying to narrow it down before the thread gets derailed?

I think he means that as he’s shooting the pred and it gets close for melee he parries it and the gun just keeps shooting nonstop and isn’t able to switch to his knife anymore.

Also what the fuck did I do?

1 Like

Lol!! Idk why the meme did load in

1 Like

You failure.

1 Like

Fixed it!!

1 Like

Well now I’m even more confused.

1 Like

You can’t melee while hip firing with plasma rifle prototype, since 2.16 I think

1 Like

Ohhh man thats so far back lol!!

Yeah don’t back pedal and hip fire cause when you try to parry the pred the gun keeps firing uncontrollably