Dont tell a Karen she is wrong

Ohhhh man what a Karen I just ran into holy cow. She had the May I Speak to your manager haircut 5000, had the employee beater purse and the attitude of a toddler being told no you cant eat play-dough!

Karen walks in my rental location.

Me: Ill be right with you. (Helping a customer)

Karen: I have a reservation I am first. (Tries to get ahead)

M: (visibly confused) Ummm, I will be right with you!!

K: Huffs and moans “ whats the point in having a reservation then”

M: (pretends not to hear her) (finishes with current customer) How may I help you ma’am, May I have the name for the reservation.

K: You should know.

M: ( even more confused) Okay, I still need your name for the res so I can start to process

K: FINE!!! My name is blahh blahhh

M: okay mrs blah, license and credit card please!

K: why its already payed for

M: (knowing this is gonna turn out bad) Okay but I still need them to verify the rental.

K: slams them in the counter.

M: Thank you, (start small talk while processing rental, notice name doesn’t match on the card) ma’am do you have a credit card with your name on it.

K: Why should it matter its my husband’s we share the same name.

M: ( starting to have a stroke) Ma’am it needs to be your credit card for you to rent the vehicle.

K: (melt down ensues) What do you mean I wasn’t made aware! Its pre-paid now give me my rental car!

M: (getting ready to ruin her whole day) I understand this man but company policy says the credit card needs to be in the same name as the renter!

K: That is bs I have never heard of that in my life no other place of business cares about that!

M: Well Ma’am this isnt a normal business we need to have the identity of the person renting the car so in case of anything we know who to contact!

K: Well dont you know who my husband is.

M: ( stage three stroke) Why should I? Is he famous or something.

K: (visibly angry) What what How daee you talk to me that way!

M: (about to get real) in what way ma’’am I have been nothing but upstanding yo you meanwhile you and your entitled self come into my location demanding service while I am helping a customer and you have the audacity to think you were above him. Well lady I am sorry that you didn’t read the terms of service on out website or you would have know about the credit card rule.

K: why should I read it should be front page news!

M: well it is (pulls up website to show her) Right here it says when renting the car make sure all forms of id and payment are the same name as the renter. (It also says click here after reading that to make your reservation)

K: well the customer is always right.

M: not in the rental business.

K: this is horrible customer service.

M: its a good thing we are not a customer service business but instead rental business where everything has to be our way or it no way.

K: well then Ill use my card to pay for it.

M: sorry doesn’t work that way you will
Have to cancel and file for a refund amd make a new reservation. Also we are sold out for today.

K: whattttt

M: plz leave

K: no

M: okay I shall call thw police

K:( runs out the door)

Dont be rude to your rental location and also read the rules

7 Likes

May this ballad caress your soul and sooth your nether regions

3 Likes

One of my favorites

1 Like

Tips

Hah viva la dirt league are great I love their videos.

But Jesus I forgot Smosh was even a thing. Damn I miss their glory days.

1 Like

Why what happened to SMOSH?

1 Like

They went from being two friends making videos together for fun to a brand. That can only go as well as you’d imagine. Just not the same anymore.

Ya I remember watching the Pokémon trainer now I dunno

1 Like

Yeah they’re not as good anymore. I believe one of them left too.

We’ll never get videos like this again from then that’s for sure

Oh ya your right!

2 Likes

@Thunder-Cats I can’t remember if I told you this story last time we were in a party chat.

So I used to own a gym. Large group training facility, not a big box gym. More like a crossfit box.

Had a super fat Karen come sign up for a membership. Giant cunt the whole time. She comes back for her nutrition assessment. I’m calling her ma’am.

She proceeds to tell me how offensive that is. Calling her old. I apologized, told her that’s how I grew up (military family, life long martial artist).

She then tells me that’s the same as calling a black person the N word (she says the full word). My jaw drops. My black coach’s jaw drops.

She says she’s going to write horrible reviews. I tell her to get the fuck out of my gym, and if she writes negative reviews we’ll sue her fucking ass.

So glad I left that business. People are awful.

5 Likes

Yeah people are awful

1 Like

Any chance of hooking me up with a free rental for a few hours? Something with a decent trunk? I will pop $5 worth of gas in it before I bring it back?

What did I say about using rental cars as body haulers until you can hide em? It’s sloppy and easy to track. Family garages/junkyards are better because they don’t keep thorough logs, also pay in cash to them + give false name.

1 Like

I wouldn’t have taken the lime and shovel with me to pick it up?

1 Like

Oh boy. Well, how many people do I need to disappear this time?

1 Like

One and a half (dont ask)

1 Like

Alright. Sending a cleanup team in now.

1 Like

Could they grab me some bread on the way here?

1 Like

Sure.

1 Like