DRG>AFTE

This is all you need to know fuck you it’s free on ps plus and you should support indie devs now go get it before I commit war crimes

6 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

rock and stone

3 Likes

2 Likes

Steeve is bestest boy

1 Like

This is indeed true

Not to be dramatic but I would die for him

2 Likes

I mean why wouldn’t you?! He’s a little buggy boi that you can give pats

1 Like

@SomeknowmeasXeno hey I know you don’t like the game ok but it’s free on ps plus I reckon you should at least give it a try just play a few missions and tell me how you liked it or didn’t like it ok?

No I don’t think I will.

Dude it’s free just at least do a tutorial it’s like a 5 gig game just try it

I know its free. I know its low storage. I know it is most likely a good game. I am actively not playing because my only experience with fans of the game has been negative and the last dude who talked about it did nothing but shill, shil, shill and be an obnoxious arse so I don’t wanna play it out of spite. Maybe I would have gave it a go if I didn’t have an asshole screaming in my ear every 5 minutes about how its the best thing since sliced bread and that I NEED to play it. I don’t need to do anything, and I’m not. Now if you don’t mind, I have Xeno’jiiva to farm on Monster Hunter World.

Ok I can see that but hey if you ever change your mind the opportunity is still open

2 Likes

DID I HEAR A ROCK AND STONE?!

1 Like