Dual wielding

Would enjoy having akimbo weapons, weather they be 2 primary, 2 secondary or a mixture of both!

I mean… why not?

Thoughts :)

2 Likes

No

1 Like

Fucking

No

If this were added I could only see this going the Halo route in that weapons that can be DW would be nerfed hard, balancing between weapons would need to be overhauled and it’d be a clusterfuck. Would be sweet to DW two Minigun a though.

2 Likes

With double time lol

Yes. 2 plasma pistols.

It would be awesome to add Al Dillon as a fireteam member with his dual wielding Heckler & Koch MP5A3 submachine guns.

1 Like

Ding ding ding!!!

yes akimbo AKs

this is fireteam hunting grounds where you can put a drum magazine on everything.

double damage FT with no ads would be considered balanced. And then akimbo plasma pistols would be nerfed into the ground

1 Like

Akimbo mercenary rifle on a Dutch 87 Reckless with bane action hero and quick release. Totally balanced.

1 Like

Halo

1 Like

Halo suk

Duh, the A in AK stands for akimbo, stoopid.

2 Likes

I love this idea! Why does everybody have to be so negative every time there’s a new idea? There’s always a fair and fun way to balance things. Make it a 5 point perk or something.

1 Like

It’s quite simple really it’s called past experiences. When they roll something out and 9 times out of 10 it’s either completely broken or very barebones then it’s safe to assume that it will not be done and if it is it will have a shit ton of issues. It’s as people say when they excuse Illfonic for whatever they do, they’re a small dev studio not a triple A studio so don’t expect much.

2 Likes

Because it’s a no no idea

You do

1 Like

Not all ideas are good ideas

2 Likes

Damn I can’t think of the pain duel wielding 101112’s the most broken ft weapon would do

Also No

No ones saying this! DUEL WRIST BLADES FOR PREDS!

3 Likes