Dutch 2025 Cosplay Creation

2 Likes

Ugh fine! Your no fun -3-
Their name is Josh Jones, well known in the community for making all kinds of Cosplay, his specialty being Predator Cosplays

1 Like

Look what we got here!!!
image image

1 Like

Yassss

1 Like

https://youtu.be/jz3qCPkISUw for anyone wanting to make their own pred costume link is above…most guys get a mr incredible costume and just paint 7 coats of latex then paint the dots n skin in.

1 Like

Oh while I’m at it, here’s the person responsible for making this nice gift

1 Like

Thank you for the link too

1 Like

Maybe you’ll see this guy there

2 Likes

Hey fingers crossed right

image image

This feels badass!

3 Likes

For those wondering, I will be doing posing pictures with the Dutch Cosplay. However I don’t have everything right now, but it’ll come soon.

1 Like

How in the world did you make that? what type of materials did you use? shit son that looks very similar to the one in game. Lets see comparison shots!

1 Like

I didn’t make it, 3D printing isn’t my art specialty. It was made by a guy on Facebook known as Josh Jones. He’s known for making cosplay and Predator is a main one. All I contributed was measurements and photos.

1 Like

Just another Full Body Update. Everything is pretty much done here, only minor stuff now like Changing Hair Color, Makeup for the net scars, and finding out how to place the Bio Mask on my shoulder and keeping it there.

1 Like

Velcro I think would help a lot for the mask. If its too heavy, using some kind of strap or twine would look good, it fits with the outfit. Do you plan on weathering it? Like, hitting the clothes and equipment with some paint and dirt to make it look dirty and bloody, like you’ve been fighting in the jungle?

1 Like

I’ll take all of those into consideration and test them, as for your second question Dutch doesn’t look that dirty and I don’t wanna ruin this cosplay because it’s my first so sadly this is a clean version of Dutch. Sometime in the future I’ll definitely dirty it up, just in case i accidentally mess something up.

You could do a very light blackwash/silverwash.

What would that look like?

Are you gonna have his knife too?

2 Likes