DUTCH shirtless hack request, Dutch's outfits buff

Now that were totally bored, i want to know how easy it would be to glitch Dutch into removing that tank top?

Buff the Dutch!

1 Like

Same when goku loses his shirt he becomes OP … do it!!

come on im here DO IT!

1 Like

I don’t even care if it has any gameplay effect at all (save for blinding the pred with awesomeness).
I NEED THIS.

1 Like

what is with this community and the DBD one wanting shirtless guys? It would make sense if all of you were into guys but I know that sone of you must like women…but what shirtless guys??

1 Like

I guess you didnt grow up playing action hero as a child. We always stripped barbie and he-man nude eventually. Its just force of habit. Just being curious about the sticky ickies.

No give him more clothes. I want an elite skin of him with the gloves and long sleeves

1 Like

WaryAridFishingcat-max-1mb

no i did…but you dont see me hoping and asking for a shirtless skin…especially in a first person game

1 Like

Why not homeboy? it was in the movie and its the jungle.

Ya I have no idea.

I’m over here wanting his long sleeve shirt and gloves as an elite

Gimme Arnold in his fucking red Ralph Lauren polo and cap with aviators. 😎

Thats not proper Yautja hunting attire! WTF is wrong with you people? Have you lost your minds?

2 Likes

I’m with you there old timer

1 Like

um not your homeboy, and so what its a first person skin your not gonna see it, what would it do for you knowing that someone else sees your character with no shirt??

there are 3 people on your team who might have it. Thats why. And cinematics. whats yo beef?

Can we just get him some gloves and long sleeves

Ok people on my team have it who cares if I see someone else have the skin? And yea the 1 min cinematic…that’s so important. And I have no beef I just think its extremely weird how a bunch of straight people I’m assume your straight campaigning for a shirtless dude, especially when the game needs FAR more important things then to make a guy shirtless that amounts to absolutely nothing in the game

cool your jets dude, it was a joke. This shits mindless entertainment but when you folks get angry you just make it less fun.

I doubt it was a joke since alot of people want to see their teammates with shirtless man skin for some odd reason