Dynamic Cloak re-work (COFFEE'S Re-design)

Mmmmmyeeeesss…and the melon men smile

1 Like

Okay idk if we are on the same page here but i am very aware of whole sound thing and how majority of people just focus on audio than visualizations actually, this is why im writting this cause you may think the changes peeps asked for the cloak have been added… apperently they have been reverted back to the point where its the same as it was.

The SOUND however is annoying to and i would really like it they can

• Lower the clicking
  • Make clicking echo rather than it being one sided directional

Yee, the reverted it because 3 people complained. If they want to keep it the way it is, they need to greatly lower cloaked clicking And make it less directional as you said.

Mate i didnt just write this topic to make spotting harder lmao… and majority of you here should know better that the cloak predator uses in the movie is to play with people minds and MIND FUCK them.

You are honestly unable to do this properly or yet not anymore as you used to back in patch 1.04 when the fear factor existed for predator…

While now the only factor there exists is… will the predator come at you guys and be brain dead or will he spam plasma. And dont lie to me when i say this cause i am aware of the whole drama and why i stopped playing and returned after like few patches.

The idea for the cloak is not to just avoid being spotted, i think its fair to say there is more layers to the cloak than it is what people think, the cloak plays a major factor in the movies to scare and frighten their pray, which there is none in this game cause u can feel safe of throwing grenades at ur feet and it will destroy pred lol… but to stay on track.

Let me ask you guys this and answer truthfully:

Don’t you feel annoyed how AI just piles up below u like they are able to see where you went rather them spreading around and searching.

Dont you feel like cloak deserves to give its own scare factor in the game so you know you cant fuck with the predator rather so easily until he is close by.

This then is a topic for Audio Sound design which i have not yet made cause i doubt they are willing to hire someone to make new sounds really its just not a thing they do as we know from start this game has bad audio sync and breaking

I mean yeah im curious as well if people are on the same page here… i did not make this topic to talk about audio here, i made this topic to jusitfy its visualization and how it gives people a scare and has its scare factor…

I will however keep doing these re-works based on what people think is middle grounds i guess…

And its actually quite sad how illfonic decides to just revert back the cloak cause only few people kept complaining they cant see him at all while he is shooting at them…

Now as much as that is true, illfonic missed the point of their issue, the issue is that predator was completely invisible and should have been visible ir inside the 40 meter radius and firing plasma at you.

If you think about it its not fucking fair at all they just gave up and were like HEY we tried to do what you guys wanted…

Not really they did not do what we wanted… we wait we wanted to get an improved cloak… but now i gave them even more detailited info on how to make the cloak work

i have tried many many time and sometimes its just like it work or it doesn’t this is fucking weird

Its a 50 50 if you ask me… think its not intentional tho lol we are breaking the audio and bugging it by doing so

I’m all for the pred for having a better cloak always.

When they buffed the cloak the first time, I was genuinelly scared.

Yeah cause the buff made pred completely invisible even tho he was fucking leaping and shooting u with a a plasma lmfao

if u ask me i didnt mind that actually… i could just stay hidden and not come out

In the movies (dare I reference them since some folk don’t enjoy using certain source material)

If the pred was cloaked and you were looking at them, said character questioned if they even saw them. Unless they revealed themselves through the eye flash or completely de cloaking.

You legit can see the shimmer so easily even in its current state in the game.

As much as i love the first movie its kinda weird cause like u shouldnt be able to see him at all from far away even if you focus unless u got superman vision and u can zoom like a fking camera lmao

in this scene i think they just did it for the lolz to like give that scaring to the audience like omg what is that we see him now… and camera zooms in and u can see him lol

This is btw from other movies cloak

remember these were all up-close at like 5-10 meter shots lol… no wonder you can like see the haze and stuff

Nerf Pred!!!
Fuck Fire Team!!!

1 Like

lmao

@OldKingHamlet @Courier this are basically the same worthy player votes based on how cloak should be… THE CLOAK has not gone under any maintenance at all in game except devs like increasing and decreasing radius… but yeah this is it lads… just show this to the devs…

1 Like

I agree with this thread, mostly with the crouch walking.

1 Like

I also agree with Thunder-Cats that there needs to be a stealth mode.

1 Like

It needs to be for both sides XD

fireteam needs to have some cool ability to slice people necks or like stab them in back n shit… for like AI

like when u hide in the bushes n shit… both sides u go into this stealth mode and u cant be seen… and u can kill stealth kill AI

Right now Cloak/Stealth is useless against a good Fireteam. I can’t even get close to them with my elephant feet and constant clicking.

1 Like

Yeah for example predator with go into automatic passive stealth mode when he is cloaked and either hides on tree’s or is in bushes hiding in plain sight…

For fireteam… they will need to stay mudded to hide into plain sight against AI… and do stealth kills

1 Like