Dynamic Cloak re-work (COFFEE'S Re-design)

Okay okay ladies and gentleman the moment you have been waiting for…

Let us talk about a scientific term what does dynamic word stand for in life…

Well if you are not familiar with what it means… it means its a rule which stands “the motion of something can be changed at any given time and it depends on situational stuff” almost everything in life is dynamical and can be changed by a certain scenario.

That being said lets talk about what does Cloak ability mean in predator culture:

The Cloak ,[1] also known as the invisibility system [2] or shiftsuit ,[3] is an advanced piece of Yautja technology that is able to render the user invisible, or nearly invisible, to the naked eye, as well as many forms of electronic scanning. The Cloak warps light around the user’s body in such a fashion that surfaces behind the creature are visible through the Predator’s body. The effect is not perfect, often leaving a visible silhouette similar to heat haze, but in certain environments (and when the Predator remains motionless) it can effectively help a Predator to hide in plain sight.

With all that being said… you can guess what im heading into with this one…

Specifically this quote right here that many of you will try to justify why devs kept it the way it is in the game at 60m predator is visible even tho he moves slightly lol…

““The effect is not perfect, often leaving a visible silhouette similar to heat haze, but in certain environments (and when the Predator remains motionless) it can effectively help a Predator to hide in plain sight””

Okay so what all of that tells me in my mind and in my vision is that the predator cloak should be adjusted to be dynamic and dependent on movements, distances.

Now what I had in mind is…

From previous changes and seeing how people malded and got triggered by devs making predator cloak being fully invisible at 40 meters this makes me think okay lets try something else about the cloak… How about a Dynamical cloak that makes u perfectly invisible at 25+ meters if you don’t attack and crouch walk slowly? This would only change the fact u cant SEE the predator but you can still HEAR his movements and clicking and considering how bad clicking is u can’t deny you cant be able to pin point where exactly predator is…

Now in your mind you are probably thinking “oh my god this idea will give predator a sneak attack opportunity to be able to kill people easily even more now”… well yes and no… remember your only goal as a fireteam team is to stick together and you guys should be a trained professional unit that needs to communicate, spot etc…

So lets talk about the numbers here okay.

At around 25+ meters predator should be very very easy to spot if he even moves normally ever so slightly and tries to sprint at you and hit you so you WILL be able to see him coming if that’s what you are afraid of, if he moves crouched u wont be able to see him but u will see plants moving and hear his footsteps. Making him around 70% visible if he sprints at you which in all reality should look very obvious lets be honest lmao… we all know how full view of every map is… and if u see something like out of pocket and bended transparency u will know he’s coming at you

At around 45+ meters predator should be 90% visible if he is leaping and just sprinting and shooting at you… which gives u a 10% visibility on him so you can still notice the bended reality and fake transparent effect if you put your focus on the predator to defend your self that is… predator how ever should be made so he can escape your eye sight if he leaps into the forest and lays low making him very very hard to notice unless u listen for AUDIO, i want to also point out if predator is crouched and moving slowly he will gain 95% invisibility at that distance, at that point you would require your 6x zoom or sniper rifle to pay attention and get brief moments of his cloak SHIMMERING due to high speeds of movement.

And finally for 60+ meters predator should be 95% invisible if he is leaping and shooting at you making him as hard to spot as he would be from 45 meters if he was slowly crouching and not doing anything to you. If predator decides to slowly traverse and normal walk he will be 99.99% invisible to the scopes or normal human eye without zooming in… unless u got like 32x zoom lmfao…

To wrap things up the moral of this topic is the predator should always stay fully invisible or nearly invisible as article says which makes him 99.99% invisible to people…when motionless ofc so that means you should be able to know he is standing still if you bump into him like idk 5 meters or less u will like see bended invisibility kinda…

My hope for this topic is to reach out people attention to understand the underlying issue why most people think fireteam squads are thought of to be “cheating” the answer to that is… you probably never played fireteam or found out how far do you have to be to not be noticed at all… the cloak what we have right now is kind of a bullocks so yeah…

14 Likes

@Weevo540 @Eshtion @Elliott626 @REYNOSO_FUA11 @Renegade @uk_spawn @Idunno56 @Anyt1m3 @ArtforBlood @Arnie.schwarzewigger

2 Likes

Neat

1 Like

@SkooLBoY_SkePtiK @Savage3i3 @Durbs2001 @FromTheHood @Finessology @GreyBack @JelouGaming @KayneLucard @KameofWar @Lo_Leviathan

1 Like

Like dis shit lmfao i need this to go viral lel

1 Like

@Cadillackid @CHUCK_YT @Vargaresa @BadBlood @MassImpact124

1 Like

Also peeps im gonna go sleep and i would appreciate common sense takes that have an actual factual point cause this time we need to make the cloak change stay without having people rage that its useless and other people calling other cheaters etc etc…

I dig it. It honestly makes me sad though. I see such thought you’ve put into this. They’ll never implement any good ideas from the community.

2 Likes

Give it a heart and they might 👀… but for real tho… this was my most like easiest re work for the cloak really… its just based on how human eye works and how their tech should work

You can’t say that their adding a watermelon skin :)

🍉

1 Like

Sad reality is people will continue on saying people are cheating just cause cloak what we have rn is kinda weird i guess idk… i dont mind it but i didnt know they reverted it to be 60 meters again and if u move even slowly slighty ur still as visible as u would sprint and shit… which makes no sense so yeah…

1 Like

What?

Have you not seen

He meant they are adding melon shader and thinks melon shader is a good suggested item to add xD

Seen what?

Im in bed and cba to show their tweets lmao… they also subtly leaked the new lightning system and shadow textures in game… but that might be debatable as i cant say for sure… but it seems changed for sure

I like it. Even now i see preds crouch walk and get a few sneak attacks in, so it should be a big deal.

Will pred also be fully invisible at 25+ meters if he is healing or receiving from second wind?

1 Like

His cloak should shimmer if he is healing making him more and more visible the closer u get to him distance wise, it would be considered fair for fireteam as it should reward them for putting him in second wind really lol…

Just trying to put an end to the whole drama thing with cheaters and shit… its for sure connected to how the game lacks proper dynamics and RNG… the cloak is just like not worth having really cause pred clicks… the predator clicking does not even echo at all lol…

Listen weevo I’m just fucking with you

1 Like