Dynamic Cloak re-work (COFFEE'S Re-design)

Show him the melon shader 🙄

I’ll find it

Also blood is considered a liquid so it would make sense to disrupt the predator cloak as we saw like from the movies lol… it should like cause his cloak to shimmer if he keeps bleeding and when he stops it should stop… and then shimmer again if he heals cause he needs to fix the wounds which causes excess bleeding for brief period until healed

1 Like

I’m on board with it.

Haven’t seen FTs camp rooftops too often lately tho. They just run the obj. Snipers help, but the good preds have adapted. They use motion sensors to keep tabs on FT so snipers don’t really get a chance to use their stuff. If peed feels like snipers us a threat, he’ll go for him first.

But anyway, your system makes sense and sounds fair. Plus it makes peed stealth a bit more viable. The game becomes more interesting that way

1 Like

Yeah ngl i told everyone this would gonna happen with whole people rushing objectives and not focusing predator… not sure why really lol… its like people play now lately to feel better about exfilling kinda as fast as possible with being able to abuse the no rng with mission objectives and locations…

Idk man what to tell u at this point i might as well be given 1000$ by devs that i helped the game with these quality golden ideas lmfao… im like this golden goose that lays golden eggs

1 Like

Appreciate tho seeing this is nothing to major and shouldnt really affect the outcome of the match… it should just give predator the advantage of not being able to be seen by people who go out and hunt him instead of him hunting them really… im trying to kinda reverse the roles here but in a way it wont affect whole win and lose…

1 Like

Yup. Thats the point if cloak; sneak attacks when outnumbers, use if stealth, keeps FT uncomfortable

1 Like

Yeh i wanna also point out… this should apply to the AI too… so if they add this the AI wont be able to spot u like they just do a 360 and u cant stealth kill them at all… this should fix it and give vibes of a true space hunter

1 Like

The gameplay needs to be more diverse on both end so meta doesn’t cover all if the above situations. Not as rigid as rick, paper, scissors, but should have cona and pros to certain tactics and flexibility of options

1 Like

Yeah. It would suck if AI keeps giving away preds position to the FT

1 Like

Adapted by not leaping when running, 'cause any good sniper can snipe them in mid air when they leap.

No they don’t. You can see motion sensor/decoy flying and destroy it right away, same with traps when they are falling down to the ground.

It takes one bullet to hit you from whatever weapon and after that one spot on you and you’re spotted for the next 9 seconds.

You can be at whatever distance, I’ll just shoot the icon on you, leap and you’re gonna take the bullet in mid air.

By the time you leap towards me, it’s a game over.

1 Like

I feel the cloak is fine as it is

1 Like

Your using percentages and I can’t visualize that so I can’t have a take on that.

However IMO cloak should be perfect invisibility but drain energy much faster leaving 15-25 seconds.

This adds a skill gap for proper use, makes melee viable (melee wouldn’t decloak) and satisfies the lore (which is just a bonus)

Plus it would add the dynamic of breathing moments but the Predator could risk getting hit to deny you that.

1 Like

U may feel that but its causing drama on forums and people calling people cheaters n shit lmao

Thats coming tmr… and also gonna give out video examples too dw i wrote this before bed so rip

1 Like

Yeah because, ppl play most of their games against ppl who don’t even know how to mud up and in one out of 30 games they go against good team and get destroyed in the 1st two minutes.

Their logic is “they can’t be better than me, they cheat” and they come to forum, accuse ppl without a single proof.

1 Like

But theres quite a few who do cheat here, on the pc side lol.
So it gets hard to tell xD.

From the proof we got it seems like the underlying issue here is bad development by devs with their mission objectives lacking RNG variation where the predator should spawn randomly and not based on where fireteam spawns… mission objectives are all the same so that is also another thing why people rush n shit to beat fireteam on time and not let them speedrun… another thing is the pred peeps get also fkd due to the cloak being weak in short distances

1 Like

Ah alright

Then I’ll be able to have a take on it

1 Like

In my time of playing, I’ve only seen a couple of players using exploits to their advantage, both PC and PS players.

Don’t think that only PC players exploit, PS do it too. It has nothing to do with the platform, it’s the character and lack of moral that certain player (doesn’t) have.