Easy Anti-Cheat vs Me

After the Steam app updated itself i now get this message when i try to start up the game. So i’m a hacker’oso now, eh!

@Kassinaillia What should i do? Delete all programa hecks?.. :(

4 Likes

Well well well if it isn’t the consequences of your own actions.

How about on your Epic account ?

1 Like

No, Easy Anti-Cheat will never find where in the EG folder i hid the programa hecks at, never. Can still play on EG.

I am living in your wall

1 Like

Try uninstalling the programa heck, idk just a thought 😐

1 Like

No, then i can’t play…

Try renaming it “programa no heck” maybe it will fool Anti Cheat 🥸

2 Likes

no gaming with psychobabas tonight bendehos.i stopped playing on weekdays. kind of filled my day time.

this should be in bug folder.

1 Like

Was there an update pushed out today on the console too?

Do you work as a daytime prostitutah now? :D :D

yes i gave your Steam app herpes!

1 Like

If I accidentally in any way, unplug my USB headset the entire game f****** freezes and I have to restart my entire system, even if I plug it back in it thinks I’m trying to load a cheat or something I have no idea

1 Like

Yes maybe hearing in the game is classed as cheating, i mean it becomes much easier to know where the Predator is. Unfair advantage!

1 Like

There’s this old saying that goes,

All who gained hacks, are afraid to lose it

1 Like

I got the same msg after the patch and ended up having to uninstall steam and reinstalling to get it to work.

1 Like

A moment of silence men, we just lost our best Heckarii.

2 Likes

Did OP finally delete his save file, uninstall epic, and remove everything related to the game from his registry & take pics?

1 Like

Are you running Steam in administrator mode?

1 Like

I just found a solution that worked for me and it took only a couple of seconds. Step 1 worked for me.

1 Like

Yes, but the problem was that easy anti cheat settings for this game had to be reinstalled.

1 Like