educational video

Maybe if they stop dropping nukes all across the world that would help…

Irradiating our oceans and land was who’s idea exactly? 🤦

That’s how humans are. They want to know (whatever) and there is hardly anything moral or otherwise that will stop them

Also, I’ve been meaning to ask since you’re around doctors and med professors. What is their/your understanding of COVID? How does it cause states of lower immunity and why is mortality higher in chronically I’ll individuals?

Airborne HIV

Jk. Worked PRN in a nursing home/rehab for 2 years until this pandemic kicked our ass.
The initial panic wasn’t that everyone would get sick & die though that was the narrative for awhile looking at Italy. There was a huge fear of healthcare facilities being overrun and a lack of ventilators for the elderly pop & too much that we don’t know in regards to long-term effects. Biggest note is it’s a chimera with multiple strains and it mutates rapidly but the most common is an exotic flu. The more intense strains are more or less SARS. Just like both of the above, it’s primarily going to kill the old or sick with compromised immune systems.

We have a full contact precaution policy here and i’ve yet to catch it, but my party animal friend has managed to catch it it twice after a false positive and she’s shaken it off both times. There’s ample data on HCQ working. On Ivermectin working. On quercitin working. On Vitamin D and C working obviously. And yet no encouragement for the public to undergo basic vitamin/mineral supplements to boost their immune system to minimise infection spread & severity. Instead they’d rather encourage everyone to go get an mRNA vaccine with unknown side effects when we live in a world where heartburn medication can give you cancer and the info only gets out a decade later. They polled us recently and no one’s in favor of getting vaccinated here at the moment but they’re required to poll for each round of vaccines and then administer to those interested if we sign on with the pharmacy partnership program.
Low mortality rate for what it is but it’s escalated to a lot of big pharma money circulating through a lot of hands.

Also note that virologists cannot admit that COVID is man made, because gain of function experiments (although ‘benign’) were banned in 1st world countries in late 2015 early 2016 precisely over the fears this could happen.

1 Like

Yeah, the money part makes sense.

So if it’s like the flu, the vaccine will have to be taken every year?

Twice a year atleast and doesn’t actually prevent transmission. It’s strange its the first thing they try to railroad the masses into and pretty much went straight to human trials.

1 Like

I see. So it’s a bit of a dud. And if the virus mutates, by the time they administer whatever they stocked up on, it might not be that effective. Good thing that vaccination is not mandatory, yet, but i feel like they can push it on us at any given time.

Im getting conspiracy theory vibes

So, COVID is a respiratory illness, and it causes states of lower immunity because the immune system is busy fighting off COVID cells, instead of more helping with the preventive immune system. This is because there are relatively few immune cells that are “free” in the body when most are focused on fighting COVID. A similar principle works for why the chronically ill are more susceptible, but instead of just the immune system, it is the entire body working to maintain balance, so less energy and resources are put to fighting COVID, making it much more dangerous. I have asthma (Lung disorder) and mastocytosis (immune disorder), so if I were to catch COVID, my reaction would be worse then most because of the preexisting lung disorder and the fact that I am immunocompromised, so I would need to be kept under surveillance for a while.

1 Like

Does immune system have a hard time fighting COVID as opposed to other infectious diseases?

1 Like

Yes, a normal virus like the cold is very mild and over relatively quickly, but coronavirus is dangerous and lasts for a longer time.
Very interesting as the common cold and COVID are both types of Coronavirus, but relatively small genetic differences create such a large Difference in symptoms.

1 Like

There are examples of variability in herpes and hepatitis viruses so it’s not that surprising. Bacteria too

Considering that COVID is present in animals, if I’m not mistaken, and that humans were not affected by it to this extent before, does it strengthen the case that it is a manufactured virus? Perhaps not with CRISPR, but cultivated through breeding.

How do you feel about all these vaccines that normally take 4-5 years to make, but we’re pushed in less than a year? For sure they have not received enough testing in terms of long term effects,l

1 Like

Not necessarily, though I do see why some would make that connection. Viruses typically only affect 1-2 extremely closely related species, but have always been jumping from species to species. This is actually really dangerous because the species the virus jumps to has not had time for the immune system to combat it effectively.
The reason COVID is able to jump from bats to humans (and then to tigers in zoos) is because on some level the cells and cell receptors are similar enough for COVID to infiltrate the cell. Small differences can make the cut between whether or not a species, or in certain cases individuals, can get a virus. Take the Bubonic Plague, where a very small percentage of people due to a slight difference in cell receptors are completely immune, and theoretically there would be some who are immune to COVID.
Herpes, as you mentioned is actually an example of this species jumping. Millions of years ago, when humans (Homo sapiens sapiens) split from the rest of the primates, a strain of herpes was transferred from other primates to humans by human consumption of infected raw primate flesh. Now, most humans have that as cold sores that appear when the immune system is under attack from something else.
The reason not much research has gone into that is because the strain of common Herpes that I refer to is not very dangerous, and is a retrovirus that codes itself into cell DNA, so to “cure” someone you would need to make sure every cell in the body has had that removed via gene editing, which at the time is impossible.

We definitely rushed the vaccine and have not had time to study the long term effects as you said. I have not got vaccinated yet as I am 16 (I’m taking a med school college program instead of high school, and I am the youngest in class) and there is currently not an approved vaccine for children yet, and I have an autoimmune disorder in mastocytosis. Because some have had anaphylactic shock after taking the vaccine and mastocytosis causes an overproduction of mast cells, which release histamines that cause anaphylactic shock, my allergist and I have agreed that I should not take the adult vaccine until more research is done.
Once one vaccine is developed that does not trigger an anaphylactic shock in certain individuals, I will be on the priority list for receiving vaccination because I have an autoimmune disorder and a lung condition.

I do look for the bright side in having a lung condition and an autoimmune disorder in the middle of a pandemic because I can use myself as a living case study of sorts.

1 Like

Good answer. Thanks

1 Like

You’re welcome! I always try to help!

1 Like

Just watched a video of dr. Fauci saying that long term safety of the vaccine a non-factor because historically people don’t get long term adverse effects from vaccines, which may be a fair point, if the data shows that. Do you think that part of future vaccine development will be scrapped in the future?