Eerie sounds in Headquarters.

This is a very small and relatively unimportant suggestion, but also one that could be easily implemented, so here goes. While I’m a big fan of the eerie tech noises that have been added to the Stargazer facility in Headquarters, I do wish it wasn’t as highly directional as it is now. But that I mean that it seems to come from a very specific point on the map.

From a creative standpoint it’s a big odd, particularly when you’re in the middle of the building and it’s still coming from a really specific location. A sound like that would be resonating through the structure itself, and also echoing off all the canyon walls throughout the rest of the map.

In practical terms, it’s also quite distracting and almost disorienting when you play with headphones, as the sound bounces quite dramatically between left and right channels as you’re moving about in normal gameplay.

Would it be possible to “broaden” the point of origin to cover a larger area, more akin to the explosions right now?

2 Likes

Lol yeah okay! This will never happen again! Before you make dumb ass threads like this remember who the devs are

I like it. I play with headphones.

Jesus, dude. Chill out.

He’s had a bad week at work 😞

2 Likes