Egyptian Pred?

So in a previous thread I made i put this concept along with a Boba Fett pred in there as potential skins for Halloween as a would be cool to have but not really expecting it. But I went back and listened to OWLF tape 16 and the female Pred that wiped out Dutch’s team was described to have Egyptian like armor, physically slim and deadlier than any before it. So @OldKingHamlet is it possible that we could be getting a Egyptian pred in the future ? Or just wishful thinking lol😂

1 Like

No more custom predators until the predators from the movies are actually in the game. Even then no more custom predators, just give us more actual cosmetic options

3 Likes

That would be so sick with an Egyptian level

That kopesh though…

1 Like

Wow, nice work dude! I really like your concept and artwork. I vote to put it in the game.

I’m not saying it has to be right away and it could be a customizable options and not an actual pred. And we’re only missing the preds from Predators and the AVPs. Unless you wanna count The Predator too but I wouldn’t like any from that one. And by your pic I see you like Mr. Black. I was just throwing this idea out there. I’m sure the preds from the movies would come before this one would if we would even get them. In fact I would want them before this one. But black was leaked a while ago from a data miner so I’m pretty sure we’ll get him at least

Lol I got art skills but that piece isn’t mine that was just a concept that I found a while back on pintrest. All credits go to owner lol. But yea man I’d love if they put something like that in the game.

Naw fr tho🔥🔥. If we do get a kopesh it should have bleed damage like the katana. Just how sickle swords do bleed damage in Assassains Creed Origins

Why this hasnt been made real really anywhere yet beyond concept baffles me. Egypt is a perfect place for a clan of preddies to have roots in.

2 Likes

Indeed

Also the carribean