Elder Predator options.

Elder predator needs more customization options such as armor style shaders and everything like you can do with the other predators. @OldKingHamlet @Courier

1 Like

Yeah right now he’s identical to JH in that only his mask and skin tone can be changed (which I’m not complaining about good change on their part) however their armor shades can’t be changed.

Capes please among other things

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure we will get there, others skins have gotten shaders.

I want to be able to make a 1718 Addendum variant lol

2 Likes

I feel elder should have a unique class specific weapon as well.

1 Like

Yes this is a must lol.

One of my favorite Predator toys.

I only have one that my friend gave me but this one looks badass in the comics.

I want this class

Have the Ancient be an armor variant

Cape included

3 Likes

Female elder predator please!

2 Likes

You know that’s the thing I’m kind of confused with, is the Elder in game the same Elder from Predator 2? If so then I get the locked gender as that is an established character however if it’s not and just a generic elder predator then yeah I don’t see why not. Samurai on the other hand doesn’t seem to be unique and I don’t see why he can’t be a different gender since he’s just a berserker with a different armor.

Yeah, it’s from Predator 2.

1 Like

This is the AvP Elder, and needs to be a variant for the current Elder…with the cool Cape which flows elegantly when you leap!

I don’t believe the elder pred is based on anything. I could be wrong but females can in fact be male. Take Hashori, a female Yautja who is the leader and only elder of the Widow clan.

Figured as much.

rather have class specific weapons and traits than skins or glamour.

1 Like

the comics are uncannaon since disney took it over… its all gone. the only that exsits is the movies at this point… just like star wars books… and the butcher of luke skywalkers godlike abilities.

1 Like

Why class specific weapons?