Elder Predator options.

That still doesn’t answer why make them class specific? That’s like saying you can only use the katana if you’re the samurai predator. Why would you make anything class specific?

thats exactly why
katana only should be used by that pred.

Right now all i want are perks given to the pred classes…they dont have any. While FT has 2 perks per ft member.

That’s just bad game design at that point. Samurai is paid dlc, the katana is free at lvl 75, making it samurai only means you’re giving an advantage to people willing/able to buy the dlc since it could only be used on him. That’s a horrible idea to make weapons class locked. A very good loadout rn is scout with a katana, that combination would just not exsist if they locked weapons with classes

1 Like

Because a Scout and Recon shouldn’t be able to run around at high speed while carrying LMGs and Mini Guns. Sniper rifles should only be available to Recon and Scouts. It’s a way to prevent meta teams where you just have 4 tanks with the strongest weapons.

1 Like

I still think that would kill a lot of the freedom this game is giving you with loudout customizations. The only restrictions I would put on ft loadouts would be scaling down the damage of YB per amount of ft running the perk

Ancient armor variant should be available for everyclass at like level 500… Because by the time you get there you’ll be old asf.

1 Like

My pitch

2 Likes

Weapons should not be locked to class in my opinion.

… and why would I ever carry an LMG or a mini gun, yuck. Even Poncho had better taste and I hate the grenade launcher.

Hell, I keep asking to be able to run secondary’s in my primary slot, give me more options for builds. Yeah, a Pistol and Shotgun will suck against Pred but that’s my problem. Should be able to make Pistol/SMG work nicely.

class loadouts is easier to balance that weapons… all games have restrictions…

As of right now all I want to see are free perks for preds…just like ft. Or new perks like running faster or a revive, or faster bomb detonation. Or dual plasma casters.

Like i said reason why for loadouts is because it makes the game very shitty and everyone will use best in slot weapons for both sides. And the reason why ft got buffed is because no offense the ps4 metrics prolly show the FT dieng in under 2 min. Thats bad game design.

scout with katana… lol. if you dont get lit on your first land. By the time you get of one heavy attack youll be second winded.

The point isn’t to fight groups or 1v1s you’re meant to be an agile hit and run annoyance, you should watch some videos or experiment yourself on some good builds

annoyance will get you killed by a good ft. Youll get shot across the map… good luck with your future builds

1 Like

This should be in the game as well

You need to think with a more open mindset

Just a preference of mine, to be able to experiment.

I also wish they listed whatever extra attributes each Pred class has, they do have them they just aren’t apparent or as powerful as FT’s appear to be. I think Scout’s is Thermal vision drains less power, berserker does 1 point extra of damage per melee from what I’ve heard.

I do think they need to balance around the meta but don’t think the best way to do that is to limit choices.

1 Like

Wouldn’t that be nice?

Here’s one I prepared earlier.

1 Like

For instance…
Perks like more hp and 10 percent dmg
Owl traing is 8 less dmg
From what i have seen the numbers dont matter. What matters is predator up time and the fact impatient allows for 6 solid engages. Without it its only 3. In the current meta you need the impatient perk. Illfonic wants careless wreckless retard preds. So know i play reckless and not very hunter like. More like a … retarded pred without cloak on

haha, yeah I noticed.

Could reach level 500 from 150 in under a week 😏

1 Like

I vote Fuck Yes!! for this.