Elder skin bug

indeed have it noticed too yesterday if you go in customazation menu and you go to elder than too one before chooise and than back too elder skin is back to default …just cant confirm that it happens in battle too

1 Like

I noticed that pattern, but even if they are showing on the loadouts section, once the match begins they revert back to the default skin.

Strange my elder looks normal.

Btw, nice profile pic and banner. How did you do that @Stick?

Thank you madam . I took a screenshot from the game, placed it on a transparent vector and then erased every part of the background. Then I placed that on another photo and did some tweaking of contrast and saturation. 🍺🍺

For the avatar I then just circle cropped his head and gave it a couple of borders

Illfonic, I know that since you nerfed the Elder almost into oblivion* you think no one is really using it anymore and you can ignore this issue, but I’m here to say that yes, some of us are insane enough to still like using this class, and would appreciate this long-standing bug being fixed!

*which I still can’t fathom the reason for, given that it’s supposed to be a reward class you have to work to gain access to

2 Likes