Everybody take a deep breath...

If you are talking about screenshot where in lobby you could see 10+ players, than it’s fake. Just some guys logged in together in one lobby. Even BFL made a video about that but that was fake

If you’r talking about some other proof than okay

It’s been leaked from the game files. Not just cramming people into a lobby.

1 Like

I would actually really love for Gauntlet to be a survival defense mode where 12 FT members try to hold out against 3 preds.

I wouldn’t say Clash is an indication of the game going in any particular direction, but rather branching out into several genres of shooter at once.

3 Likes

Umm, it’s not fake. One of the people on my friends list is in that lobby and another member of the forum is too.

Besides, we have a game file that lists 3 modes, 2 we have and it accurately lists the number of players. We had it before Clash dropped and it listed 8 players. It lists 15 for Gauntlet.

Search leaks on the forum and I’m sure you will find pictures of all this info.

I see Hunt as the meat and potatoes of this game, and it’ll probably stay that way for quite some time. Where as Clash is the bonus arcade mode you get after beating the main game once.

2 Likes

Here is the proof their talking about
New game modes found

Tell em Venn ! Bunch of Slack Jawed well…you know the rest 😜 but I agree a lot of good stuff and a lot of new potential in this game, can I hunt alongside my Samurai Brethren and strike fear into the hearts of the FT?? No not yet, but Im hopeful that it is on the way! The Elder Customization is Super Rad the Extra Slots, the perk reworks and the adjusted Stealth mechanics as well as the much needed Zerk and Samurai buffs 😎 and as far as the new mode is concerned its pretty fun and gives an option that is a much less methodical high risk play style and lets you just fight! WHICH I actually really enjoyed! Jumping down to aid my FT against another Predator was awesome! It was nice to have some back up and not have to do the Tea Bag of Peace and get shot up a bunch first! 😂😂

Now…where is my…
UNHOLY BACKHANDED BITCHSLAP!!!
@OldKingHamlet
p.s. I will pester you about this til the end of time! Respectfully of course but come on…let me WOP some FTM…you know you want to 😜

1 Like

Yes!! We want a Pimp Slap attack for Predator asap💯🤣

1 Like

Exactly right. Tired of hunt? Play some fast paced clash. Want to outplay the predator and escape alive, just like Dutch, Harrigan, and Isabella and Royce? Play hunt. Two contrasting game modes to expand appeal to all types of gamers.

2 Likes

I think that’s the best way to summarize them both👌🏼💯

1 Like

PS - ISABELLA SKIN FOR FT WHEN!?!?!? With unique 7EN variant or skin too, and voice lines. Give her a damage buff when using sniper rifle, and a cute butt👍🏼 Thank you😊

2 Likes

She used a bolt action.

It would be cool to have a few more characters from the movies.

I think it’s only fair we get a female character, so Isabella is top pick for that. Or the chick on Harrigans team, her perk is she’s pregnant so Predator isn’t allowed to claim her🤣

3 Likes

Unique SAWZ variant it is then😊 With the weird looking TV remote on top🤣 6x Scope gives Aim Assist, damage buff, accuracy buff and she makes a cute noise if she lands a shot😏 Sorry, but I find her to be absolutely gorgeous. I have a weakness for Latina/Hispanic/Spanish chicks.

1 Like

She is.

1 Like

That’s so wrong, man.

1 Like

Thank you

No problem

Jesus dude

1 Like

7BE4A4D6-3F28-4911-BF3E-37757131F239
3x

1 Like