Everyone is overthinking

So to explain what I’m saying, I see so many, CHECK OUT THIS STRAT or, HERES A BUILD YOU NEED TO TRY video. Like can we please stop pretending these are big brained plays. As FT it literally boils down to, stay close together, not too close, and don’t miss when the predator engages. As the predator, people think they are smart or cute or something when they say, “dude combi is weak” bruh. Get off your own dick lol. The combi throw is by far THE strongest thing the predator has and it’s unlimited. Literally combi throw someone down, then plasma thirst the fuck out of them so the team can’t melt you for claiming. This is clearly the strongest way to play but we pretend it’s not for some reason.

7 Likes

What he said

3 Likes

Bam 💥 easiest team wipe taking as little damage as possible.

1 Like

FT, definitely the strongest way to play. Lol, just fuckin with you.

Combi throw is OP, builds are useful for giving players an idea of things they might not think to try. I do agree with your assessment in general.

4 Likes

Yeah I have 0 problem with like, people talking about favorite ways to play. And even if I did like who would care I’m in no position to tell anyone otherwise lol. I just find the talks of “here’s the strongest build” or “try this strategy” to be funny. It’s a lot of people wanting to sound big brained when we all know, the META is established

3 Likes

Combistick is the last weapon to unlock for a reason.

3 Likes

Well in your case disc is just as strong but not everyone fuckin wips that mother fucker lol. And it’s destructible unfortunately

3 Likes

You’d be surprised how many people say it’s weak and useless lol

1 Like

The disc is situtional for me usually.

2 Likes

Cause they cant go zerk and rush in immediately anymore your predator not a barbarian.

3 Likes

Yeah I enjoy the disc and I think it’s very good but that boi^ Like does not miss with it which is why I said for him it could be the best. But overall combi is the strongest weapon

2 Likes

Hahahahaha preach

1 Like

I mean I definitely agree with this post it’s the simplest and easiest way to fucc up any team lol but a lot of ppl complain and say there strat is the best but in my opinion “whatever floats your boat” 😂lol

2 Likes

Finding what works is half the fun for this game.

3 Likes

Oh yeah 100%. Like it’s usually very anecdotal. “Well I used the bow and it killed everyone” ok yes that’s great people can use literally just wristblades and kill everyone too. It’s going to very because of the skill of your enemy. But using straight up numbers, combi damage is highest, can be used over and over, can’t be destroyed, and when the time comes to actually use melee(rare) it has the best tracking.

1 Like

The katana needs its tracking fix for sure.

1 Like

Switching it up and making fun and or meme builds is fun in every game. You’ll never catch me knocking someone’s build until they claim it’s gonna be the new meta when uhhh no. It’s not spear blasting the whole team is still the best thing lol

1 Like

Recently I’ve been doing the usual wit the disc but also combi throws in the mix and damn it’s so satisfying very,very,very easy quick downs lol

1 Like

The game has been out for 3 ish months meta isnt set in stone and honestly the meta is what works for you, thats what I like about this game, there isnt a build to end all builds.

Our communities Youtubers haven’t found their feet yet. At some point we’ll get someone who’s decent at the game and who actually knows how to talk about stuff. Till then we get ‘build’ video’s.

One last thing, there is a game where the build video’s are worth watching at least from two of the YouTuber’s. Resident Evil Resistance, there’s so much that can be missed or unnecessary, you can learn the game’s mechanics by watching them break it down… of course that means each Mastermind has a meta that sucks to fight with random’s.

In the future this game might expand to the point of having different metas, or styles of play. Then PHG will get decent build videos.
Modes might mean rethinking the meta too.

2 Likes