Everyone is overthinking

But that’s my point is that there is. It’s just numbers. Like yes play what’s fun but what’s strongest there’s no contest. The combi throw is definitely the uncontested strongest thing you can do

2 Likes

Yessir and to add for an idea/concept because I love to think about things that won’t happen lol what if long wristblades where adding and there was a bleeding perk for it lol it would be dope lol

Yeah I’m thinking about making a channel because like, I just slap teams around with combi throws and bear trap disc. Everyone is talking about nerf the FT and I just kinda sit here thinking damn, I guess I’m pretty good I guess. Cauuuuse I don’t think they need a nerf lol

2 Likes

And if I make a channel we will feature some nasty smart disc compilations from my boi here lolol

2 Likes

I’m so down tho it’s not even funny lol and some plays from our ft wiping preds 😭

1 Like

in my opinion you might be right in the “whatever floats your boat”
however we have numbers we know by this point what the meta of the game is for FT it’s this

and for predator it’s probably
hunter/elder
bow/netgun
stick
beartrap
medkit
(audio decoys if your a elder)
long jump
adrenal
downrange/bigpouch

and then it comes down to gameplay knowledge (ie not missing shots udring the scramble when to claim vs just shoot FT who try to rez knowing where obj/rez radios making sure alarms trigger by bodyblocking shots or triggering them early when to eat pigs/usemedkits etc…)

i would say atm it does exist the best builds are out there at this point it’s how to use them

1 Like

Let’s do homie

1 Like

Agreed inna sense but again it’s all preference and what your good with in the end but combi and plasma are easiest kills and easiest to learn🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Yeah I agree. Hunter imo is the best. And you need combi and as the secondary weapon probably the bow. I love the disc and use it, because that’s my preferred weapon, again I’m not trying to tell anyone not to use what they like, but I admit having the bow as a safe option to sit back and land some hits is strong

1 Like

That’s comical. The combistick can be so annoying. Damage range is farther than FT can parry, it blinds like a flash grenade, it’s indestructible when thrown, can one shot down to the head without a charge up, and the most annoying predators will hit you twice then throw it for an easy kill. As predator, I don’t even use it anymore because I can’t even feel good about getting wins with it.

3 Likes

Oh yeah that’s what I’m saying lol

3 Likes

Yeah, what he is saying is that it’s great but noobs think it’s bad when it is possibly the best weapon in the game

3 Likes

Yeah. It’s just sad that people lack so much understanding of the game.

4 Likes

Yeah like big time. Lol

2 Likes

I’m more of a scout with a disk and a bow kinda guy

3 Likes

That’s fine, what matters is that you’re playing how you want to play. We’re just saying that other people shouldn’t go around shitting on other play styles or weapons just to sound intelligent

4 Likes

Agreed

Nah like sure if your talking Per attack but i mean TTK? nah bow is the top dog two bow shots downs most FT members no problem sure the staff is power full but what do you expect… its a weapon you throw and have to go and pick up inordder to use it again… i think for what it is its Blanced right… no need to nerf it. so i dissagree with that statement Fully…

why does everyone act like the combi stick is an insta down? it deals 120 damage… theres no head shots for the thing its not like it does splash damage and would be double with a Direct hit, its only a direct hit… i mean come on take anyother game i dare you any other game and if you were too say this sniper that only has one shot befor i need to go to the point of impact inordder to shoot again, is op because it does High damage. people would laugh at you and say “Gid gud” and “mad cause bad”… its the same thing here like you need to have aim with it skill with it and timming with it… you just dont like it because you can Parry it…

learn to do something else then just Melee spam as the FT…

I mean I think you’re wrong but I respect your opinion. You have to trade shots with the bow the spear is the only insta down combo in the game which I’d think gives it objective strongest

see i thought the same but honestly not a very strong oppinion i know but i think the katana with the bow is the stronger and heres my Point

see with the sword, im not saying is op but, its more Bull shit when you look at you can drop down swing twice ( light then heavy) leap away befor they can turn around to see what happened and the Player has two choices on his hands.

• heal, and risk now getting one shot because the bleed will drop him 30 points of health opening him up to getting one shoted by a fully charged Direct hit with a plasma caster ( unless you play support or dutch runing thick skined)

• dont heal and wait out the bleed to heal and risk getting one shot with pretty much anything that deals Meh damage.

and again you have no idea where he went as you cant turn around quick enough with how fast he can do that, that leaves you with only one real choice Pluck your self out of the fight heal up somewhere after waiting out the bleed leaving your team to them selfs as they get attacked in the same way.

sure 120 Damge is alot to get hit with in one blow however i agrue that , thats easyer to deal with then a bleed. as you can heal right back up and your ready to go with a press of a button.

there more planing involed with the combi then the sword and thats my thoughts.

i feel that i should note im in no way saying the combistick is weak its very good just too me at least isnt the best anymore.

1 Like