Excavation is.... pretty bad

The map as a whole could have been done a lot better. I’m not really sure what they were thinking with the small corridors in the cave system. The super short missions don’t help the situation either. Mainly I just need git gud

4 Likes

Nah you don’t need to get good. I avoid it like the plague. It’s poorly conceived. Whoever thought fighting in a fucking cave was a good idea needs a sack slap. Plus, yes, mission speed has been an issue since launch.

2 Likes

I know it’s probably childish but I’m just gonna go out of my way to back out of the lobby and sit in queue’s again. It’s that bad

That’s how I feel about backwater, seriously fuck that map. I’d rather play excavation than deal with that map.

3 Likes

Yeah tbat cave area is completely one sided if the ft mission is in there.
Everytime it pops up I just try to steam roll through the match as quixk as possible. Fuck that map still. Lol

lets all remember how perfect and awesome the cave is when repeating how great and definitely not one-sided a treeless city map would be

The elevator is cool but unused though.

1 Like

Yeeeeeep. Again. They don’t play there own game. If they had they’d know, conceptually, a cave map is awful idea for this game

You mean the near constant invisible obstacles that impede your leaps or make you spin around in place like a figure skater? Or that there are still ways for FT to hide under stuff and play grab ass while trying to time you out?

2 Likes

The very same!

1 Like

best map for ft , worst for pred

2 Likes

ok was just making sure ya know 😆😆

1 Like

I just can’t stand that map. It’s horrible to play as both FT and pred, I get the audio bug there constantly, it’s the only map that I consistently get in queue aside from excavation. I just do not like that map at all.

2 Likes

100% AGREE its also the map where I usually run into the hide and seek bastards that just live in mud and dig in like an alabama tick…the rest of the maps are fine but Excavation and Backwater can go FUCK themselves…😒

2 Likes

My latest video the FT did exactly that. Honestly good on FT that can stay hidden almost the entire match because they had my elder lookin asthmatic af chasin then all over the place

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong its a tactic an annoying one but effective nonetheless TBH we should have a Spec or Perk or something that boosts ambient thermal detection or a second vision mode that tracks heartbeats ECT. Since not every class has Tracker, I would even be ok with it being a consumable item maybe so you would have to sacrifice another gear item for it. Or OR just let me set the jungle aflame to smoke em out 😈😆

Predator Fans: “we’d enjoy some epic environments, hell the history of Predator can write itself, you can place the environment, pretty much anywhere!”

Illfonic: download.jpeg-2

2 Likes

Hahaha football in caves rulezz

1 Like

Yea map is more ft sided
That cave is on giant fucking pred trap

2 Likes