exclusive skins??

For some reason with the last few updates (im a epic game user) even tho I didnt have deluxe edition I can use on some classes weapons and other cosemtics epic games ps4 and steam exclusive skins this isnt a major bug but I think its kinda unfair for people who paid deluxe edition to get those exclusive stuff and everybody can use them (idk if I can use them because of a bug or because I have pre ordered the game)

1 Like

What platform are you on?

PC

Hi! Would it be possible for you to provide screenshots of what we’re discussing?

I am so sorry for the super later response but sure

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hG9QXARhl4xVTaVXMfmAxnOknXrejKMS?usp=sharing

couldnt post them so had to do it from google drive

Oh no.

Who’s gonna tell this man because I sure ain’t.
@REYNOSO_FUA11 @Fire

2 Likes

I’m sorry but you were too late, poor old Kass here has gone to beyond the beyond and moved on. She left because of you, just remember that. It’s all your fault!

3 Likes

nice sarcasm but what happend why did she leave?

1 Like

No can say for certain. Some said she was fired for telling the community something she wasn’t supposed to but that was proven to be incorrect. Others say she moved on to a different company. I like to think she was fired for being a terrible moderator and failing to properly do her job.

2 Likes

“proven” god bless

Proven as in OKH came and said nah but take that as you will considering their track record for being honest.

2 Likes