Extra time bug ( Playstation ) Video Added

So basically , if you finish a mission as Fireteam you’ll get some extra time after that , but I had this problem on 2 match that we finished the mission and we didn’t get any extra time !

• I know it’s not giving you extra time for finishing all missions but I’m sure it always gives Fireteam some extra time like 1 or 2 minutes after they done the last mission , but the game didn’t give us extra time even after finishing last mission
    I also recorded the matches just in case
    It’s not a big problem actually but that was interesting so I decided to talk about that here
    Anyway , happy hunting everyone

+Video added

3 Likes

Never payed too much attention to that, but now that you mention it, I do remember seeing one additional minute was given at some point. Perhaps they removed this thing.

1 Like

One extra minute should be given once the mission is complete and exfil becomes available.

1 Like

Yes and it didn’t give extra time after we done all missions
That’s the point

2 Likes

Yeah , Its happened to me as well … It was a difficult match … and we just completed the final part of the mission and was counting on the extra time to get to exfil … but the timer ran out and the match ended

1 Like

Video added
@AlexManzo @WkEkse @SkooLBoY_SkePtiK
@Kassinaillia @Wil

3 Likes

Its actually pretty disappointing ,like I get its not a massive bug … but just the fact that we find new bugs everyday in a game thats already plagued with bugs … is just shocking … and we all know … nothing will be done about it lol
Btw , good damage in that match bro , I’ve played against that PC pred before … he/she is pretty good

2 Likes

Thanks bro , I was using QR4 just for fun 😂😂
That damage is with QR4 not even with sniper

1 Like